Love Facts

So this one shot will be slightly different than the others I've written, and will take place over a period of one week, and might be a bit... Short. I'll try to make it as long as I can, though. Enjoy.
****************************************************************************************************************
~Monday~

As soon as Hayoung walked in the door, she was tackled by a six-foot-one figure with red hair in a tight hug. She struggled to regain her footing, holding on to Karma for support. Karma, strangely, pulled her into a deeper embrace. This was strange behaviour for him, as he was never this affectionate to her like this.

"Karma, what the hell is up with you?"

"I read somewhere that hugging can increase your life expectancy. So I'm increasing your life expectancy."

"How is that supposed to work?"

"Well, according to the study I read about, couples who talked about their relationship, watched a romantic video and hugged for twenty seconds had lower increases in heart rate and blood pressure."

With that, Karma nuzzled his face into Hayoung's hair, and held her even closer to him. Hayoung, however, was feeling suffocated in his body heat, and began struggling to get out before her life was cut short by Karma practically constricting her in the hug. Karma had noticed her struggling and looked at her.

"Hayoung?"

"You're suffocating me..."

"Oh. Sorry."

Hayoung hurried out of Karma's arms, and into her room. The thin material of her blouse was clinging uncomfortably against her skin, and was damp with sweat. Karma wasn't a bad hugger, but he really needed to make sure it wasn't the hottest part of summer when he decided he wanted to increase her life expectancy by hugging. For some weird reason, his body temperature would be slightly higher that what she'd consider normal sometimes. And this was one of those times. She peeled the blouse away, and felt some relief when her sweaty skin met the cool air inside the house. She was just finished changing when Karma barged in. Hayoung quickly pulled down the hem of her shirt over her stomach.

Karma chuckled at her apprehensive expression. "Don't worry. I didn't see anything."

"I know. What is it?"

"I thought you only wanted an excuse to get out of my hug."

"Karma, you know full well that even when your temperature is perfectly normal, hugging me in a blouse and trousers will make me suffocate."

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. So can I hug you now?"

Hayoung went into Karma's arms. "Whatever."
****************************************************************************************************************
~Tuesday~

A light suddenly flashed in front of Hayoung. She looked up to find Karma holding up his phone in her face. The flash, obviously, came from the camera. Hayoung sighed and went back to her book. First the hugging, now taking random pictures of her. This was even beyond wasabi-and-spices-obsession, beyond dressing Nagisa up as a girl and selling the pictures to other guys. He really was acting weird. And if she wasn't mistaken, it was because of some weird love fact he read on the internet.