S. 02

August

"That girl was fine as fuck. I gotta get in them panties. August don't want her​ young ass anyway." Nigel said and and gave Josiah some dap. I pulled out my phone and texted both of they dumb asses.

From: August
To: Josiah, Nigel

Both of you motherfuckers better quit playing with me before I shoot both of you niggas in the face. Try me.

"Damn August chill. It ain't that damn serious. We was just playing." Nigel said from the backseat. I smirked knowing I had that nigga scared.

"You be doing to much." Josiah said.

I rolled my eyes before tapping away on my phone again.

From: August
To: Josiah

Would I be doing to much if I just went ahead and put ten bullets in your ass while we in this car? Oh okay! That's what I thought.

"Man you ain't even have to say all that." He smacked his lips and I smirked in satisfaction.

"You a trip Aug. What you do?" Giovanni asked.

I gave him my phone to let him see what I had just texted them.

"Damn! August you don't have no chill." He shook his head and he laughed while handing me back my phone.

These niggas know not to play with me. I run New Orleans, the quarter and ninth ward. If you didn't know you better ask somebody.

Giovanni pulled up to my house and I sighed as I gave him so dap before getting out.

"Alright Aug. I'll holler at you later." Giovanni said and I pulled out my phone and texted him.

From: August
To: Giovanni

For sure.

He started up his car and drove off. Just as I was about to go inside my house, I was stopped by one of my old hoes. Key word, old, which is in the past.

"Damn August! It's like that. You can't come check up on a bitch sometimes." Alice folded her arms across her chest.

From: August
To: Old Hoe #1

Nope because that's just what you is. A bitch. I don't check up on bitches😂 Act like you know. Now get the fuck off my lawn.

"You're an asshole." She rolled her eyes as she read my message.

From: August
To: Old Hoe #1

But you use to fuck this asshole. Oh okay. So get to stepping like I said.

"Punk ass." She mumbled under her breath.

From:
To: Old Hoe #1

Keep talking shit and see what happen. You know I'm really with the shit. Try me if you want to.

I heard her smack her​ lips from a distance so I knew she had read my message.

These bitches always want to try me like they don't​ know I will put bullets in their skull without hesitation. I finally walked into my house without being interrupted this time and closed the door behind me.

I went inside my bedroom and sat down on the bed. Taking my shades off, I placed my head into the palms of my hands just thinking about my life and how I became this way.

I didn't want to stop talking I just happened one day. I just felt like there is no need to explain myself or argue with somebody over some bullshit so why talk.

My mama is the only person I answer to and will be the only person I ever answer to. Fuck everybody else's opinion on anything.

It's only a few people that I really care about in this world anyway. Maybe I will squeeze an extra person in there but I don't know. Maybe it's safer for her if I just left her alone all together.

Or maybe, just maybe I could have a little fun and see what she about... Wait no! I'm too dangerous for her to be around.

Honesty

"Aw I miss you too." I whined into the phone.

As of now I was on the phone with my friend guy, O'Shea. He always call and check up on me.

"You do huh?" He asked.

"Yeah I do." I nodded as if he could see me.

"Man shut that shit up. Don't nobody want to hear the both of you being all mushy and stuff." Asha yelled from across the room.

"I know you ain't talking. You doing the same thing." I mugged her.

She was already on the phone way before I got on the phone. She been on he phone with Giovanni for going on three hours now and it was getting annoying​.

I was so glad when O'Shea called me because I was tired of hearing her and Giovanni. They was just​ too cute and that's what made them so annoying.

"Oh you got company. Just call me back later on." O'Shea said and I frowned.

"Asha ain't nobody." I told him.

"I heard that bullshit." She stated and I laughed.

"I know but I really got something I need to do anyway before the night is over with so I'll call you when I'm finish handling my business. Okay?" He said.

"Alright." I said dryly and rolled my eyes before hanging up in his face.

I knew what business he had to take care of and it was putting his penis inside somebody's vagina. But shit I could care less. He ain't my​ dude and he never will be. I'm just having fun and breaking hearts.

Isn't that what they do to us?
____________________
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!

Published (5/13/2017)
Edited (4/8/2018)