S. 09

Honesty

A week had passed and let's just say I was definitely enjoying​ my time in New Orleans. Can't you tell...

"If I ever took a lose, I learned a lesson. I won't ever think I'm better than the next man. I've been down before the come up, I ain't stressing. Baby I'm too busy countin' all these blessings, blessings." Asha and I were singing and dancing to Blessings by Lacrae and Ty Dolla $ign.

This pass week, August had started to be more open with me and to say I was ecstatic with that was definitely an understatement​.

It seemed like him and I was beginning to be around each other more and more. If him and I weren't around each other then we were just texting each other back and forth all day until one of us just fell asleep. Or we just got on facetime and I would talk him too death until one of us went to sleep.

He had been back to the house a couple of times​ up in the week but all we did was chill and watch movies or listen to music and act a fool like we were now. It was me, August, Giovanni, and Asha.

We were all in the living room acting a fool like we always did when we all linked up.

"Sit y'all asses down!" Giovanni yelled at me and Asha.

I looked at August as he waved me over and I smiled at him before walking over to him and standing directly in front of him with my hand on my hip and a smile on my face like a school girl.

He had on shades but they were light enough for me to see his eyes. He bit his bottom lip before looking up at me as I continuously smiled down at him.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it causing me to blush probably harder than I was before

"Y'all need to move around with that shit." Giovanni said loudly causing all of us to laugh at his stupid self.

"Chill out, G." I said.

I called him G because it was the very nickname that I had given him. I sat down beside August and grabbed my phone out of his lap.

"You okay?" I asked him before looking at my phone waiting on him to text me.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Yeah I'm alright. What about you? You good?

"Yeah I'm okay." I looked up at him causing him to smile.

"Aw you two fuckers are just so damn ugly." Giovanni said to me and August causing August to throw up the middle finger at Giovanni.

Giovanni kept making little comments at me and August and August just kept throwing up the middle finger.

It was quite entertaining to me and Asha but just minutes later me and Asha's favorite old school song came on.

"Oh yes boo." Asha said

She got up and started dancing and Giovanni got up behind her and matched her movements.

On my phone, I went to my Snapchat and made a video.

"They think they cute." I said as I turned the camera to Asha and Giovanni.

After posting that video, I made another with me and August.

"August look." I told him. He looked over at me with a straight face causing me to laugh. "Smile boy." I told him and a smile crept on his face just before the time ran out.

I watched the video as it replayed before putting some emojis and posting it.

"Y'all we should do something tonight. Something crazy." Asha said.

"No no no no no no no no." I shook my head at her.

I knew how she could get when it comes to doing something crazy and she was not about to have us locked up like last time.

"Do you not remember last time?" I asked her.

"Yeah. That was fun as fuck and funny. That old man almost shitted in his pants." She fell out on the floor laughing, literally.

I shook my head once again at her before looking down at my phone when I felt it vibrate in my hand.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-732-0210

What the fuck you two talking about? A nigga lost as fuck😒 Explain!

I laughed at his text before speaking. "About two months ago we were just bored at the house by ourselves and we thought it would be a good idea to go out to have some fun and just be crazy. So we went out and bought a toy gun and some all black face mask before we went to this old rich Mexican man's house and scared him." I made a long story short.

"Aye that shit was funny though. He was like, 'take anything. Just leave me alone." She reacted the old white man causing all of us to laugh at her.

All of sudden a wave nausea came over me and I began to feel like I was about to vomit. When I realized I was indeed about to vomit I hopped up quickly and ran to the nearest bathroom. Letting the toilet seat up, I began to empty my stomach of everything.

I felt someone pulling my hair back before rubbing my back causing me to lift my head a little and look back to see that it was August.

"Get out." I told him. I didn't want him to see me vomiting​ and shit. I reached up and flushed the toilet.

August passed me a paper towel and I wiped my mouth before getting up and going to the sink and washing my mouth out with some mouth wash.

My stomach started cramping and I groaned slowly walking out of the bathroom. August came up behind me and picked me up bridal style once he realized what was wrong with me.

I looked​ up at him and he glanced down at me before walking into my bedroom before laying me down on the bed.

He pulled my blanket over my body before going to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. Minutes later he came back with a pill bottle and a bottle of water.

He handed me two Tylenol pills and the bottle of water. After downing the pills with some water I screwed the top back on the water bottle before sitting it on my bedside nightstand. He handed me my phone and texted me from his.

From: AugPooh
To: 281-557-0210

Get some sleep okay. I'll be on the couch when you wake up.

After reading his message I nodded. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my forehead before getting up to leave out.

Tomorrow I will be going to the doctor to see what the heck is wrong with me because I rarely get sick.

Maybe it's just a stomach virus.

And minutes later of my stomach constantly cramping, I had finally fell into a deep sleep.

___________________________
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!

Published (05/23/2017)
Edited (04/15/2018)