Bonus Chapter 1

September 2035

September 2035

Autumn Antonia Alsina

"Girl Mr. Key can get this work like that man is just fine asf, like damn. I hate he got a girlfriend though." My cousin Rayvn rambled on about Mr. Key, our school's new band director.

She wasn't lying though. The man was just too fine for his own good. I take his second period class for Fine Arts Survey. It's suppose to be a drama class but like he said and I quote.

"I do know nothing about drama. All I know is music. They just gave me this class and said hey teach this. So we just gone ride this year out together. No play or horseplaying in the band room. No eating or drinking. I don't mind y'all having y'all cell phones out but when someone comes in the room be sure to put them up." Mr Key stated.

"I like this class already." A girl named Destiny said making everybody, including Mr. Key, to laugh at her blunt statement.

"Rayvn quit lusing after that man. He is thirty-two going on thirty-three with a daughter and a girlfriend. The last thing he needs is to be catching a charge for you." I stated and laughed.

"Bitch I'm eighteen already." She said.

"Oh I forgot because sometimes you act like a fifteen year-old." I said and laughed.

"Ake ke. Eat that shit up then." She said and rolled her eyes.

"You mad sis?" I asked her.

She glance at me because rolling her eyes at me once again.

The bell rang and we all headed to first period and sadly, Rayvn and I didn't have first period together. I wouldn't see her until second period.

Going to my first class of the day which was Algebra II Pre-AP, I sat in my usually seat and watched as the class filled up as my classmates came into the classroom.

"Whats up?" I heard making me look to my left to see him. My crush since I was in 7th grade.

"Darnell we not about to do this today. Leave me alone." I blushed and turned away from him.

"Quit calling me by my middle name before we fight." He said making me looked back at him.

"You ain't gone do nothing anyway so." I shrugged.

"Alright we gone see." He said and I cursed under my breath remembering he lives a block away from my house.
_

________

Heading two second period, I met up with Rayvn in the breezeway and we walked together to the band room which was all the way in the back of the school.

As we walked,I noticed I guy that I had a crush on last year was looking at me. He name is Andrew. He's about my height which is 5'9 and had tattoos on his arms and one of the left side of his neck. He was light-skinned and very attractive in my eyes.