S. 13

August

Mission was definitely accomplished. I had little mama smiling like it wasn't nothing. I guess you could say that I did a good thing.

I had to get her out of the house simply because I didn't want her in the house all day lounging around and feeling sad.

"Oh my gosh. Did you really do this?" She asked me and I nodded and smiled at her. "Wow this is amazing." She said as she stared at the view in amazement.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a picnic on the roof top of a very tall building. It turned out to be a very excellent idea because I had her smiling which I had planned to do all along.

I did it for her to lift her mood. I didn't want her​ to be thinking about that bullshit she had told me about last night.

But I'm going to handle that little situation in a couple of weeks. I already booked my flights.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

You like it?

She looked down at her phone and read the message I had just sent to her before turning around and looking at me like I had lost my mind.

"Like it? I love it." She squealed.

I laughed at her and she hurried over to where the blanket was laid out before sitting down on it.

I walked over to her and sat down beside her. She was quick to open the basket I had put all of her favorite foods in.

"Oh my, you got me a strawberry smoothie. And some fruit. Yay." She squealed and hugged me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She said excitedly​.

I could only watch how happy she was right now but I knew it was only for the moment. I knew it wasn't going to last very long because tomorrow is a new day with more problems and troubles.

"Ooh I love these." She pulled out some tuna fish sandwiches and some chicken salad sandwiches I had made​. I smiled at her before grabbing one from her and she mugged me. "Give it back." She whined and reached for it.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

And if I don't?😏 You trying to starve me? What you expect me to eat if you trying to eat up everything from me?😥😒

"Look like you been starving your whole life." She mumbled.

From: AugPooh 😏
To: 281-557-0210

I heard that bullshit. Keep playing with me and one day I'm going to give you what you been begging for.

"Shut up. Eat air pudding." She snatched the sandwich out of my hand.

I mugged her ass so hard. She finally looked at me and laughed once she saw my face.

"I'm sorry." She pouted and handed me the sandwich back. I gladly took it from her and took the foil off of it before biting into it.

I looked over at her as she watched the sun as it began to set. I took in her features.

Her beautiful shade of dark skin that complimented her eyes and her​ facial features. Her long natural hair that stop just a little pass her waist.

The more I was around her, the more I wanted to get to know her and open her up, piece by piece until I got to where I wanted to be which was loved by her.

"Why are staring at me?" She laughed and asked.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210