S. 30

The Next Day

Honesty

"Ow." I said after August slapped me on my ass.

"That didn't even hurt." He mugged me and I laughed.

We were in the middle of packing up our things before we headed out to Kingston to get my dad, Giovanni, and Asha in the next three hours.

To be honest, coming here brought me a little bit of happiness. Especially while my mom in still in the hospital in a coma.

I had already planned that when I get back to New, Orleans that I would stay for just another week to spend a little more in with August then packed up and me and Asha would just head back to Houston.

We'll just spend the rest of our summer at home because I need to be with my mom more at this point.

Especially with the doctors calling me and my dad every week letting us know that their seeing much more improvement in her, and that she may wake up soon or any day now. Me being her daughter, I want to be by her side when she does wake up.

Yeah the summer isn't over and it's still about a month of it left before I start college in the fall but I need to be by my mother's side right now.

I had already explained everything to August last night and he was a little sad because he doesn't want me to leave but it's just something that I have to do and he said he understood.

"You got everything?" He asked me as he sat down on the bed.

"Yeah." I nodded. "What you want to do before we head out?" I asked him I climbed in his lap and straddle him.

"Well you I kind of like this position, so there's a few things I got in mind." He said and I slapped his shoulder making him laugh.

"Stop it. You got enough of that last night and the night before that." I stated and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I took mine and wrapped them around his neck, and he held me tightly.

"I guess we can just be laid up all day because I'm tired of looking at all these damn white people." He said making me laugh.

"Okay." I managed to get out through my laughter.

He let me up and I took off my sandals before climbing in the bed and laying down. Climbing in the bed behind me, he wrapped his arms back around me and I pecked his lips.

"I'm really going to miss you when I leave." I finally said.

"I'm gone miss you too baby." He kissed my lips and then my forehead making me smiled up at him.

"What do you think you'd be in life if we hadn't met?" I asked him.

"Probably being the biggest five-o-four whore that I was at first." He stated truthfully making me laugh out loud making him laugh with me. "Your laugh is contagious baby." He said.

"No your laugh is contagious. Your laugh is so cute babe." I cooed at him.

"Oh Lord here you go with all this cute mushy gay shit you be on." He said making me mug him before rolling my eyes at him.

"You always ruining the special moments." I pouted and stuck my lips out.

"Quit that pouting shit." He smack me on my butt and I bucked at him.

"Oh you trying to go there? I stay ready. What's it's hitting for?" He said and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Shit up fool." I said. "We should have brought Ace out here with us." I whined.

"Fuck no! That cock blocking ass tiger. Let him stay where he at." He said.

"You so mean to him for no reason at all."

"Oh trust me I my have reasons for being mean to him" He said.

"Oh really? Well explain them to me." I said.

"See that the thing. The reasons are too difficult to explain." He said and I shook my head before smiling at him.

"I love you so much you fool." I kissed him on his lips and he bit down softly on my bottom lip making me moan in his mouth.

"I love you too baby." He kissed my forehead once again.

"Let's get us an hour nap in before we head out." He suggested.

"Okay." I said before snuggling my small frame closer to him and laid my head on his chest and placed my left leg over his.

"You love being under be." He mugged me down.

"So. You like the shit now suck it up." I said.

"I got something for you to suck up alright." He smart mouthed and I punch him so hard in his leg.

"Ow. Ah shit girl you hit like a damn man." He groaned holding his leg that I had just punched.

"Good. Quit talking shit then and you won't get punched." I said before closing my eyes shut and just minutes later him and I were fast asleep.

______

"Baby. Get up, it's time for us to head out." He shook me awake and I wiped the sleep from my eyes before opening them completely and seeing him smiling at me.

"Okay."

I stretched before getting up and sliding my sandals on before grabbing my purse and cell phone. I grabbed the room key and laid it on the table.

August grabbed his and my bags and sat them next to the door.

"You got everything?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

He grabbed the bags and I opened the door for him and let him go out first. Turning the lights out, I closed the door behind us.

We headed out to the car and he put our bags in the trunk before getting inside and starting the car up and got on the road and headed to Kingston to get my dad, Giovanni and Asha.

_______

About an hour or two later we had arrived to Kingston and gotten everybody and August drove to the airport so that we could catch our flight.

"Bitch you telling me every damn thing when we get back too. I want to know how big his dick was. Was his stroke game on point and everything. How long can he last? Hours? Days? Weeks?" She whispered and I laughed at her.

"Shut your nosey ass up, Asha!" Giovanni yelled from behind us making Asha turn around and mug him.

"No coochie for you nigga. For a whole month at that." She said and rolled her yes at him.

"Ew I hate that word man." August said with a disgusted look on his face.

"What? Coochie? Well guess what August? Coochie, coochie, coochie, coochie, coochie. All in your face, coochie." She said, making all of us laugh including my dad but August didn't, he just covered his eyes.

"Nasty motherfucker." August said in Smokey's voice from the movie Friday where Smokey snuck in window and tried to steal the money from Deebo.

They called for our plane over the intercom making us all stand up ans grab our things before heading to aboard our plane back to New Orleans.

_________________________
Excuse Any Mistakes!!!