S. 11

Honesty

I heard faint knocks at the front door causing me to wake up out of my sleep. I frowned before grabbing my phone and seeing it was eleven o'clock at night and I had two missed messages from August.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Come open this door girl😒 I ain't playing with you!

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Look here you got five seconds to come open this damn door or I'm leaving!

After reading the second message, I got up with my​ phone in my hand and raced to the front door.

I unlocked it and saw him standing with his shades on but I knew he was mugging me.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Took you long enough. A nigga could have gotten snatched and nobody wouldn't have even known. All because you wanna take your time to open the damn door.

"Trust me, don't nobody​ want to snatch your ass." I stated as I went back to my bedroom.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Shit these hoes do😊🙌

"That's a lie." I climbed back in my bed and August laid down beside me but didn't get under the covers.

"Boy you better take them damn shoes off." I told him and he took his shades off and put them on the nightstand before taking off his shoes.

"I want a tattoo." I blurted out.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

What the fuck you want​ a tattoo for? You too beautiful to be marking up your skin with ink.

"Aw you said I'm beautiful." I cooed at him causing him to roll his eyes at me.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Never again will I give you a compliment. Now answer my question.

"You so mean. But I don't know. I've just always wanted one." I told him as I looked on Google at different tattoos until I came across a really cute hip tattoo.

"Oh look." I put my phone in his face making him look at the tattoo I had just pulled up.

" I put my phone in his face making him look at the tattoo I had just pulled up

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

That's cute but like I said, you don't need to be marking up your skin with ink.

"But you got tattoos." I whined.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210