S. 23

August

I was standing outside smoking a blunt while waiting on Honesty to come out the house.

She hadn't came out yet and the shit was pissing me off more than I already was because she wanted to take her precious time.

Giovanni and Asha were already gone and on their way to the warehouse.

As Honesty walked out of the house, she locked the door behind her. Putting out my blunt, she tried to walk around me but I grabbed her arm making her jerk away from me.

"You better chill the fuck out!" I told her but she didn't say anything.

All she did was get in my car and I shrugged because I was not about to argue with her. I ain't got time for all that arguing shit, that's for the birds. Not me.

Driving off, I headed to the warehouse. I glanced over at Honesty saw that she had her head placed against the window but was looking out of the windshield. I noticed she had a dress on making me smirk.

She was definitely about to get rid of this damn attitude. I can promise you that. I don't do attitudes. And she should know this shit by now.

Leaving my left hand on the steering wheel, I reached over with my right and rubbed the inside of her thigh.

"August what are you doing?" She asked making me roll my eyes.

"Just shut the fuck up Honesty." I told her.

She rolled her eyes before letting me continue with what I was going. I pulled her skirt up more so that I would have access to her panties.

Reaching into her panties, I slide my hand down and slid my fingers inside of her earning a loud gasp from Honesty.

Multitasking, I drove while pleasing her. She was squirming in the seat while I pumped my two fingers in and out of her.

"Quit moving." I told her as I slowly moved my fingers in her while her warm, wet, tight walls that gripped my fingers just right.

"You a virgin?" I asked her before glancing over at her, seeing her nod and I smirked while focusing my attention back on the rode.

My poor baby still a little baby.

"August stop." She moaned.

"You want me to stop?" I asked but she didn't say anything.

"Honesty answer me." I told her.

"No." She panted out and I smirked wickedly while driving.

Pumping my fingers faster, she grabbed my wrist and I glanced over at her to see her back was arched off the seat while she held her head back a little with her mouth slightly parted as she moaned softly.

Pulling my fingers out of her, I brought them to my mouth before sucking her juices off of them.

"Damn you taste good ma." I smirked.

I pulled up to the warehouse to see that Giovanni and Honesty had already made it which I had already expected that.

After waiting on Honesty to get herself together, we got out the car and walked to the front door. I put the code in before opening the door and closing it behind us.

Looking around, I saw that Giovanni already had him tied up and I smirked while noticing the different appliances that Giovanni already had laid out for me.

"Let's began shall we." I said to Giovanni before smirking once again.

Honesty

Watching August was a turn on no lie. He was mad and the way he yelled while being mad made his accent more thicker and sexy.