S. 06

Honesty

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself because it's never happening again😂😝

"Quit playing." I laughed causing a smile to form on his face.

Him and I were currently on face time because I was bored due to Giovanni and Asha being in her room and I didn't have anything​ to do.

So I called August on face time but he hung up on me like five times until I kept calling him and he finally just answered the phone for me after playing and hanging up.

"I might fall asleep on you." I told him and he smacked his lips.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Man why you didn't tell me? I don't want to keep you up if you sleepy.

"But I want to stay on the phone." I whined.

I didn't want to get off the phone at all. It wasn't because I was on the phone with him it was just that I really didn't want to get off the phone.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Girl take your ass to sleep. You can call me tomorrow.

"Okay." I whined with a frown on my face.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

I'm not playing with you. Go to sleep. NOW!

"Wait who you yelling at because I ain't gotta go to sleep if I don't want to. Now!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Girl take your ass to sleep before I come over there and make you go to sleep.

"Okay." I sighed and rolled my eyes at him on purpose.

Once we hung up the phone I laid down in bed and closed my eyes. After realizing I wasn't going to sleep, I turned over on my back and thought about the things I wanted in life.

But all I could really think about was college and what I was going to do once I finished.

I always dreamed that I would live in a big house with the white picket fence, the dog and my children playing in the front yard with me and their father watching them. I want it all.

That's what I want​ in my future. I want a husband and children but I also knew that's close to impossible with today's generation.

Today is very hard to find a guy that's gonna really be there for you and really show you that he loves you.

Every dude wants to be a hoe or they going through a hoe phase which never ends until they're in their mid-thirties.

I want somebody who doesn't have to go through a hoe phase. Somebody that really knows what he wants and isn't afraid to grasp it.

I craved for someone to just come in my life. Someone who can motivate me to be the best person I can possibly be.

Someone who will accept me for who I am and doesn't want me to change. Someone who doesn't care about my flaws and will still love me the way I am.

But I guess what I want is all just a fairytale now days.

August

After Honesty and I got off the phone, I got up from my place on the bed and left out of my bedroom before heading to the front door and closing it behind me, locking it.

I got inside my car and drove of to my mama's house just to see what she's been up to and to get some food because I know she cooked today. I haven't heard from her in a little while.

My mama is the only person who has ever heard me talk. Other people just wouldn't understand and they never will.

I don't talk to people because that's a choice I made. I made that choice for me because why talk when all we gonna end up doing is possibly arguing over dumb shit. It's pointless.

That's​ why I just don't talk to nobody. If your name ain't Shelia Blair you ain't​ getting a response.

After arriving at my mom's house, I got out my car and made sure my car doors were locked before going to the front door and knocking.

"Who is it?" I heard her yelled from the other side of the door.

"It's me mama." I yelled loud enough for her to hear me.

Seconds later I heard locks being unlatched before the door swung up. I took off my shades before giving my mama a hug.

"Where have you been baby boy?" She asked as we hugged before she pulled away and moved back to let me in.

"Working. Taking care of business. What's up mama?" I said as I walked straight to the kitchen to see steam coming come pots on the stove.

I smiled and rubbed my hands together before turning around and looking at my mama.

"I think you just be coming over here for food." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Mama no I don't. I be coming to check up on you too."

"Mm I bet you do. Go on and sit down, let me fix you a plate." She told me and I took a seat and looked down at my phone to see I had a message from Giovanni.

From: Giovanni
To: August

911, meet me at the trap in 10

"Shit." I stated.

"What? And quit cursing in my house boy." My mama scorned.

"Sorry mama but just wrap that up for me real quick. I gotta go handle some business." I told her as I slid my phone in my back pocket before standing up from the barstool.

"Okay and you be careful out there. You hear me?" She said sternly.

"Yes ma'am. I love you mama." I kissed her cheek before she handed me my plate.

"I love you too. Be careful!" She yelled as I walked out the front door before closing it behind me.

Now let me go see what the fuck is up at this trap because I swear I ain't got time today.

__________________
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!

Published (05/18/2017)
Edited (04/15/2018)