Bonus Chapter 2

Autumn Antonia Alsina

Hearing the final bell ring for the day, I packed up my books before leaving out of seventh period and heading outside to meet up with Rayvn

"What you doing once you get home?" I asked Rayvn.

"You know exactly where I'm going Autumn." She stated and I smiled at her because I knew exactly where she was going.

"He back in town isn't he?" I inquired and she nodded happily.

"Girl go see your man but when are you going to tell your mom and dad about him?" I inquired and she sighed in frustration.

I wasn't trying to get on her nerves about this or push the issue but I just felt like it was time for her to tell her parents. Her and Malachi had been together for a while now but I am the only person who knows about them besides Malachi's mother and father.

"I don't know, I just don't know." She stated unsurely.

"How long have you and Malachi been together?" I questioned.

"Two years. It'll be three on December fifteen." She stated.

"You need to tell them soon. I'm not trying to rush you because you don't know how they are going to react but you need to tell them especially before you leave for college next fall." I fussed as if I was her parent.

"I know I'm just afraid of what they will say or how they will look at me or if they will disown me for loving someone outside of my race." She looked down at the ground sadly.

"Rayvn, they are your parents. They will love you regardless. They will never disown their only child." I said.

Nodding her head at me, she hugged me and squeeze me a little before letting go, giving me a small smile.

"I'll call you later once I make it home." She stated.

"Okay and text me though once you make it to Malachi's house." I commanded.

"Okay I will." She said before getting into her car and starting it up before driving off school ground.

Sighing, I got into my car and started the engine before plugging my phone up to my aux cord before pressing my favorite song by Dave East which happen to be Perfect featuring Chris Brown.

"Why we ain't friends no more? Why you won't listen no more? Damn I let a good girl go, away, away, away. I been all around the world lookin' for you, searchin'. You deserve it 'cause you're perfect. Baby, baby yeah you're perfect, gotta compliment your tits. All that ass up, love how you twerk it, can you do that on the dick? Dont be shy, no, up and down. You know what it is. Concentrate baby, get it, get it. And bring that ass right here?" I song along to the song as I drove into the direction of my house.