S. 05

Honesty

"Wake up girl. You been sleep for too long. It's twelve o'clock." I heard Asha say as she shook me awake.

"No. Let me sleep." I groaned as I turned the other way to where my back was facing her.

"No Honesty get up!" Asha yelled.

"Why? I don't want to go anywhere." I whined.

After what happened last night, I really did not want to go anywhere anymore. I'd rather be in the house all day instead of going through what I went through yesterday.

"Well we are so get up." She stated and I rolled my eyes before turning over on my back.

"What are we doing then?" I asked her and she smiled wickedly​ at me.

"You'll see. Wear something cute but casual." She said before leaving out of my bedroom.

After removing the cover from my body, I got up and and sluggishly walked to the bathroom before doing my business then I began to brush teeth.

Once I was done I went back into the room and decided on just my black jeans with rips and my pink T-shirt with Marilyn Monroe on it. Lastly I slid on a white pair of socks before putting on my all white Nike Air Force Ones.

I put on some big silver hoop earrings and brushed out my hair before pulling it back into a ponytail. I grabbed my purse, cell phone and car keys before walking out to find that Asha was already ready and waiting on me in the living room.

"I'm ready." I mumbled before throwing her the car keys because I didn't feel like driving at all.

We headed out the front door and I locked it behind us before getting into the car.

"Trust me. We're about to have some damn fun. Cheer up." Asha said cheerfully as she started up the car and drove into traffic.

As she drove, I plugged up my phone to the aux cord and played one of my favorite songs.

"I want you all to myself I swear. You don't need nobody else I swear. I want you all to myself because I'm selfish." Asha and I song along to Selfish by PnB Rock.

Just minutes later we pulled up to the one place that she knew I loved which just happened to be Dave & Busters.

"Oh my God. Asha your the best cousin ever." I stated excitedly as I reach over and hugged her tightly.

"Chill and we aren't paying either." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Well how are we going to have fun if we aren't paying?" I asked her as she smirked at me wickedly.

"Asha what did you do?" I asked and she sill didn't say a word.

"Girl come on. Don't worry about any of that." Her and I both got​ out the car and she locked it behind us.

We walked inside and saw that a lot of people were here. Looking around, I mostly saw teenagers​ and adults who looked like they were in their early twenties.

"Honesty come on." Asha said and I looked at her before following.

My phone dinged and I sighed before looking down at it in my hand to see I had a message from August.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Look to your left.

I frowned at the message before looking up and looking to my left like he instructed and I saw him and Giovanni standing up.