S. 15

Honesty

When I woke up this morning I was happy but I didn't know why. It didn't know if it was the fact that my birthday is tomorrow or was it because I was going to most likely see August again today. I just didn't know why.

This morning I got up and got my day started. I took a much need hot and relaxing bubble bath and after I cooked me, Asha, and Giovanni some breakfast. It was funny because they were sleep before I cooked but they woke up while I was cooking.

They asses can smell food in they sleep which is sad!

"Aw thank you for cooking for us too sis." Giovanni cooed and thanked me with a big ass goofy grin on his face while he fixed him and Asha a plate.

"You're​ not welcome." I stated.

He laughed as I grabbed my plate of food and sat down at the table before praying and then digging into my food. Once he finished fixing him and Asha a plate he went back in Ash's room.

In the middle of eating I grabbed my phone and decided to mess with August early this morning because I knew he was probably up anyway.

To: AugPooh😏
From: 281-557-0210

Knock knock!

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Who's there? 😂

To: AugPooh😏
From: 281-557-0210

Daisy.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Daisy who?

To: AugPooh😏
From: 281-557-0210

DAISY ME ROLLIN' , THEY HATIN

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

😒😒😒 Get out of my messages. 👉🚪

To: AugPooh😏
From: 281-557-0210

You big mad or little mad?😂😊

He left​ me on read and I was laughing so hard that I started coughing. It was funny because he was the one pulling all the jokes​ last night but when I pull one on him he get mad.

I shook my head as I put my phone down and finished my food. After eating, I washed all the dirty dishes because going back to my bedroom and laying back down in bed since I didn't have anything planned for today.

August

From: My Honest Angel 🙌😏
To: AugPooh😏

You big mad or little mad? 😂😊

I shook my head at our previous messages and laughed.

What am I going to so with this girl? This girl something else.

I went to my closet and found me something to wear. I took a quick shower to freshen up and after I put on my clothes.

My phone dinged and I frowned before grabbing it and checking only to find that it was a message from my old hoe.

From: Old Hoe #1
To: August