S. 17

Hours Later
Honesty

"August I'm tired. Let me catch my breath." I said breathlessly. I opened my eyes and looked at him and he was shaking his head no.

He looked at me and smiled before grabbing my ankle and pulling me to the foot of the bed and I sighed before looking up at the ceiling.

He kneeled down and placed my legs over his shoulders like he had been doing for the past few hours.

I was tired and my legs were so tired and that they felt sore from enduring the numerous shaking from my multiple orgasms but he just kept going.

He had made me come some many times in the pass few hours that I couldn't count how many times it was.

"Ain't no tapping out. I'll stop when I get ready." He said before placing his hands on my thighs so I couldn't move.
I laid back and placed my arms over my eyes but as soon as he was about to feast on me again, I heard whimpers causing me to sit up.

"August what was that? Because that wasn't me this time." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Lay yo' ass back and take this bomb ass head because it's only happening this one time. And enjoy me talking because I'm only doing it for your birthday. It's a one time thing." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Yeah yeah we both know that's all a lie now move." I said and he sighed before dropping my legs. He stood up and rolled his eyes at me. I got up and felt my legs shaking so I sat back down causing August to look back at me.

"Damn. What the fuck wrong with you? You alright?" He asked and I mugged him before flicking him off.

"You know damn well what's wrong with me? Now since it's my birthday, can you please pass me a clean pair of panties and shorts out of my dresser?" I asked and fluttered my eyes lashes in a girly way.

"You bugging now. Bugging ass." He stated but did what I asked.

I didn't want to show it but I was so damn excited inside that he was talking to me but I was sad that this was probably the only day that it would happen. I'll just have to enjoy it while I can.

He passed me a clean pair of panties and shorts and a wet towel. After wiping off, I slid on my panties and my shorts.

I slowly walked to my bathroom and put the towel in the dirty towels basket. As I walked back into my bedroom, I heard August snickering.

"Ain't shit funny. You did this to me so be prepared to do everything for me." I told him as I sat back down on the bed.

"Keep talking shit and you won't get your shit." He said and I frowned.

"What shit? What you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Ugh why people gotta be slow sometimes." He mumbled to his self and I laughed as I watched him walk to my closet.

He came out with a big colorful bag with balloons attached to it and a big cardboard box.

"Happy birthday." He smiled at me.

"Oh my gosh. You bought me gifts?" I asked.

"Yeah. I had too." He stated. "Open this one first though." He said and handed me the big gift bag with the balloons. I grabbed the bag from him and sat it down on the bed beside me before looking inside.

"Oh my God. August! You didn't?" I said amazed at what I saw was inside the bag.

"Yeah ya boy did." He said as he watched me pulled out the stuff he bought me.