S. 07

Honesty

I woke up to the sun shining brightly into my bedroom. I stretched before I sat up and grabbed my phone to see it was just eleven in the morning. I sighed before getting up and going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After finishing, I picked up my phone and dialed my mother's number because I hadn't from her since the day Asha and I made it out here.

The phone rung about three times before she finally answered.

"Hello." She answered.

"Mama it's​ me." I said.

"Oh baby I'm sorry I haven't called to check up on you and Asha. Your​ dad and I have been so busy. I'm sorry." She apologized.

Yeah probably busy getting all the sex y'all can get.

"Mama it's okay." I assured her.

"How is it going down there? Do you like it?" She asked.

"Mama I do but it's kinda not what I expected but yeah I kind of like it." I told her.

"Are you two having fun? Met any guys yet?" She asked and I thought about what I was going to say because I knew how my mom can get.

"Actually yeah we have but they're just friends. Nothing more, nothing less." I assured her.

"Oh that's good. Are they good-looking?" She questioned.

"Mama!"

"Okay okay sorry. I just​ wanted to know." She said.

"Yes they are good looking mama. Gosh!" I said. "Well mama I've gotta go. So I guess I will talk to you later or when me or you get the chance to call."

"Okay. I love you baby." She said.

"I love you too and tell daddy I love him too." I said.

"Okay." She said and we both hung up the phone.

I sighed before looking towards my door to see Asha standing there and I heard a car engine outside and I knew it was Giovanni leaving.

"Ugh what do you want now?" I asked her.

"Girl get the fuck." She said causing both of us to laugh. "Nah but for real did you enjoy yesterday​?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes I really did. Thank you so much. You're the best cousin anyone could ever ask for." I told her.

"Yeah but don't get all mushy on me yet. We about to do something again today so you know what to do." She said and point to the bathroom.

I got up and took me a bath because I already knew we were about to do something very interesting like yesterday.

After I was finished I got dressed in my burgundy and white adidas suit before putting in my small hoop earrings for today.

I slid on my all white Nike Air Force Ones before grabbing my things and leaving out of my bedroom.

I went to Asha's room to see that she was putting on her make-up which I never understood why she wore it because she had flawless skin.

"So where we going?" I asked her.

"Eat shrimp and crawfish with Giovanni, August, Josiah, and Nigel." She stated as she finished doing her make-up and cleaned up her area after she was done.

"Sound like this is going to be fun." I said sarcastically.

It wasn't because August was meeting​ up with us. It was because of Josiah and Nigel. I had only been around them one time and I know they like to flirt and that just ain't​ what I'm here for.