S. 25

Next Day

Honesty

"How is she doing dad?" I asked my father.

I had called him to check up on my mom and to see how she's doing since I haven't been back to Houston in a week but I was planning to go back to next week.

"She's doing better but still hasn't woken up yet." He sighed.

"I'll be back next week to see her." I stated as I mugged August while he tried to kiss me.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later. I'm about to go see her now." He said.

"Okay. Kiss her for me." I said.

"I will. Bye." He said and we hung up the phone.

"Get off me." I told August as he laid on top of me with his head on my stomach.

"No." He mumbled into my stomach making me laugh. "You still mad at me?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled and rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry." He said in a baby voice and smiled up at me. I cracked a smile at him making him smile harder at me.

He know I can't stay mad at him.

"Give me a kiss." He said and I shook my head no.

"You don't deserve my kisses after that bull you pulled last night." I said.

"Fine. I guess you don't deserve to come on this little trip with me Jamaica then." He said as he sat up and I pulled him back down.

"Wait to where?" I asked.

"To Jamaica. You want to go?" He questioned.

"Hell yeah I do!" I yelled at him because kissing him all over his face.

"Alright alright chill." He said but I was too happy. "You cool with Asha and G coming with us?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"You need to pack up three days worth of clothes because that's how long we're going to be there. We leave tomorrow night." He stated and I squealed in excitement making him laugh at me.

"You know I really really like you." I told him making him raise his eyebrows at me.

"Oh really?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah." I pecked his lips.

"Mm so what you think we should do about that?" He asked me as he kissed me.

"I don't know. What do you have in mind?" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Well I was thinking you and I should go on a date once we come back from Jamaica. If you'd like of course." He said.

I smiled at him so hard because I was waiting on him to ask me to go on a date with him for the longest.

"Well sure. I'd love to." I pecked his lips.

"Good because you was coming anyway." He stated and I mugged him.

"Move, you just ruined the moment."

I pushed his arm causing him get up and stand up at the foot of my bed. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me to him, earning a laugh from me.

"I'll be back later. I gotta get some stuff done before we can leave tomorrow." He stated and I nodded.

"Okay. Be careful." I mumbled against his lips as he kissed me.

"I will." He kissed me one final time before standing up and leaving out of my room.