S. 10

Honesty

"Well Miss Smith it look likes​ you have food poisoning. Do you remember the last thing you ate yesterday?" The doctor asked me.

"Um I really can't think of it." I said before looking over at August.

"Do you remember what I ate last yesterday?" I asked him and he immediately started typing away on his phone.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

The last thing you ate yesterday was some chicken from that restaurant.

"Oh yeah the last thing I ate was some chicken from a restaurant but I can't remember the name of it." I told the doctor as I tried not to laugh at August's text message he had just sent to me.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Now I gotta go set they fine establishment on fire😊 since they round here food poisoning people and shit😒

"Well it could have been anything. Old cooking oil, old chicken. Just to be on the safe side, make sure you don't eat anything else from there or at least for a while." The doctor explained.

"Got you. So how do I get rid of this?" I asked him.

"Well most food poisonings are mild and are resolved without treatment. Just be sure to drink lots and lots of water because due to all the vomiting it will cause you to become dehydrated and try to keep something in your stomach." The doctor explained.

"Okay. Thanks." I thanked him.

"No problem." He said before leaving out of the room.

"You're not really going to go do that are you?" I turned and asked August and he nodded. "Do not go do that August." I laughed at him.

I grabbed my purse out of the chair next to August as he stood up and we headed out.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

You want something to eat before I drop you off?

"Yeah. You not staying?" I asked after I read his message.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Nope. I got some stuff I need to handle today but if you up later on, I'll come back.

"Okay." I whined and frowned.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

You just want a nigga to be with you and shit😊😏😝

"Ugh, yeah not really. You're annoying." I said.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Alright! Since I'm so fucking annoying I won't make sure you okay when your ass get sick again. I'm gonna sit there and let you die.

"Wait no! Don't do that. I'm sorry." I pouted and he mugged me.

"Fine." I said once I realized he wasn't falling for my pouty face.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Girl😒 what do you want to eat?

"Ooh I want some, some Raising Cane's. The box combo." I told him as we got inside of his car and he started his car before heading out into traffic.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Some Cane's Raising. Okay I got you.

"Quit playing." I whined and threw a temper tantrum as if I was a little kid.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Quit all that shit in my car girl.

"Here." I held a twenty dollar bill out to him and he looked at me up and down like some was wrong with me before focusing his attention back to the road. "Get the money and quit looking at me like that August." I told him but he still didn't grab it.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Let me tell you something. When you with me you DON'T pay for NOTHING!!!

"August no. I wouldn't feel right letting you buy my food. Just let me pay this time and any other time I'll let you pay." I told him.

From AugPooh 😏
To: 281-557-0210

Uh yeah no you still not paying and I mean what I say so put your little twenty dollars back in your wallet.

"Get on my nerves. Always trying to be a gentleman." I mumbled to myself.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

What was that?😒👂

"Nothing." I said.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

Yeah that's what I thought. NOTHING!!!

I rolled my eyes and smiled at his last text before letting the seat back a little and relaxing as he went through drive through. I ordered my food and he paid.

_______

"Thanks." I told him as he pulled up to the house.

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210

You're welcome. Go eat and get some sleep. I'll text you when I think you're up.

"Okay. Be careful." I told him and he nodded. I leaned over and kissed him on his cheek and he smiled at me.

I got out and went to the front door before unlocking it, walking inside, closing and locking the door behind me.

I smiled and bit my lip before walking to my room. As I got closer to my room, I passed by Asha's room and heard low moans before hearing her moan Giovanni's name.

"Get that dick Asha." I yelled before laughing as I walked inside of my bedroom.

About twenty minutes later after I had eaten, Asha walked into my bedroom with a mug on her face and I laughed.

"You wrong for that." She said and I laughed even more.

"Y'all nasty." I stated.

"Girl sex is a part of life." She waved me off. "So what did the doctor say?"

"Well turns out I have food poisoning from that chicken yesterday. The doctor told me to just stay hydrated." I stated.

"Oh okay. Where's August?" She inquired.

"Oh he had to go take care​ of some business but he said he will text me later to see if I'm up after he finishes so he can come over." I explained to her.

"Well hopefully you get some dick tonight but I'm about go back to my room because I know Giovanni is waiting on me for round two so I'm going to go. Be sure to have your TV up loud." She warned and I mugged her.

"Y'all just nasty." I yelled as she left out of my room. I grabbed my TV remote before turning the TV up as loud as it could go.

And the thing about it was I still heard they ass. Lord help me!

____________________________
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!

Published (05/23/2017)
Edited (04/15/2018)