S. 33

August

It's been a full seven hours since Honesty and Asha left and I haven't heard a word from Honesty. No text or call which was kind of strange.

Then on top of all that, I had a bad feeling that I couldn't shake and I didn't know why.

Sighing, I grabbed my phone from my bed and smiled at what I had changed her contact to last week before sending her a text.

From: August
To: My World & More

So you made it back to Houston and didn't call me like I told you to?

Right when I was about to lay my phone down, she replied back to me and I smiled.

After texting Honesty, I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Ace laying by his food bowl and I laughed at him and shook my head

"You always hungry." I said to him before unlocking my freezer and grabbing two pack of raw meat.

After unwrapping them I put them in his bowl and he wasted no time digging in.

I went over to Rocky's bowl and put him some dog food in it and filled up the big water bowl that was in between both of their food bowls.

"Rocky come eat." I yelled making Ace lifted his head up from eat and growl at me.

"Boy you better calm the fuck down. I don't know who you think you is." I said sternly to him. He stop growling at me and started back eating his food.

I heard him coming towards the kitchen before we even came around the corner. He went over to his bowl and started eating.

I let them eat and went back upstairs to my bedroom and laid down in my bed.

Turning the TV on by the remote, I was flicking through the channels when I heard my phone ding and I grabbed it.

Seeing I had a message from one of my old hoes that I had totally forgotten all about, I read the message before texting her back.

To say I was furious was definitely a damn understand. Exiting out of her message thread, I went to Honesty contact name and texted her.

 Exiting out of her message thread, I went to Honesty contact name and texted her

Honesty

"Dad!" I yelled from downstairs in the living room.

"Yeah?" He said as he came down the stairs.

"Did you tell August about Donavon being here earlier?" I asked him.

"No I haven't even talked to him yet." He said and I sighed.

I didn't know how he found out about Donavon and it made me mad as I don't know what because I was going to tell him about Donavon myself.

"Why? What's going on?" My dad asked. And I shook my head.

"Nothing that I can't handle." I stated before going to my old bedroom and closing the door behind me.
Pulling my phone from my back pocket, I pressed August's contact name in my phone and put the phone to my ear. Listening as it rung, I waited on him to pick up.

"Honesty I'd advise you to be completely honest with me right now because my patience is running thin right now." August said as soon as he answered the phone.

"August listen to me. Donavon isn't my boyfriend, friends with benefits, my fake brother or none of that. Yeah we sorta talked when I was in high school but that was all it was. It didn't get any deeper than that. I'm telling the truth." I said and I heard him sigh lowly to his self.

"Is there anything else about him that I need to know about?" He asked and I started to think.

I wanted so badly to tell him about what happened earlier but I can handle Donavon on my own. He acts all big and bad but really he isn't.

He just puts on this tough guy act but he really ain't about that life at all and he know he isn't.

"No that was all." I lied.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm positive baby." I stated.

"I miss you so much man." He admitted making me smile hard.

"I miss you too baby." I said.

"When are you going to go see your mama?" He asked and I thought about it.

"I really don't know but I need to go see her. I'll most likely go tomorrow evening or in the morning when my dad go. I really want her to wake up soon." I stated in a sad tone.

"Baby she will. Trust me, she's going to wake up sooner than you think. Just give her some time." August assured me.

"I hope so. Whenever she does, you wouldn't mind meeting her would you?" I inquired.

"No baby. I'd love to meet your mom." He said and I sighed in relief and smiled.

"Tell my nigga August I said hey!" I heard Asha yelled from the other side of my bedroom door and I laughed.

"Asha need to shut up with all that unnecessary loudness." August said making me laugh harder because I didn't think he heard her at all.

Hearing something break in the background, sounding like glass, I stopped laughing and frowned.

"August what was that?" I asked curiously.

"Ace and Rocky what the fuck is y'all doing?" He yelled and I laughed.

"Baby I'm gone call you back. Let me go see what the hell your sons are fucking up in my house." He said putting emphasis on your sons.

"Okay. I love you." I said.

"I love y... Ace what the fuck! What the hell you do did to my damn kitchen?!" He yelled and I laughed before we both hung up the phone.

___________
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!