S. 40 (Epilogue)

5 Years Later (November 3, 2022)

Honesty

"I love you, Mrs. Alsina." August said while smiling down at me.

"I love you more, Mr. Alsina." I beamed at him before he leaned down and planted a soft kiss to my lips.

He placed his hand on my stomach that was now showing a little to where you could tell that I was pregnant.

"What do you think we're having this time?" He asked and I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter, as long as the baby is healthy." I stated truthfully.

"I want a son. I got my princess now all I need is my prince." He said and I smiled.

August has been the best father to his daughter. He has the little girl spoiled rotten. Literally anything she ask him for he gets it and if he says no, she boo hoo fall out crying and throws a fit and he ends up getting it because he doesn't like seeing his baby girl cry. My baby is a daddy's girl which I had expected since the day I found out I was having a girl.

"Mommy mommy." I heard our four year-old daughter, Autumn Antonia Alsina, calling me.

Autumn means born in fall and Antonia means feminine form of Anthony. She is literally born in the fall and her birthday is October 3.

Just a month after August's birthday. And since August's middle name is Anthony, I gave her the name Antonia since it the feminine form of Anthony.

Looking in her direction, I saw her and her cousin Rayvn, Asha and Giovanni's daughter, coming towards August and I with their flower baskets in there hand.

They were my flower girls, Giovanni was August's best man and of course Asha was my maid of honor.

"Mommy money can Rayvn spend the night?" Autumn begged.

"Please please please." Rayvn begged.

"If it's fine with your Aunt Asha, Autumn." I told her and both their eyes lit up and they hug each other before walking off and talking.

Jugging by the way they reacted when I said that, I knew for a fact that they had already asked Asha if it was okay if Rayvn stayed.

Turning back to my husband, I wrapped my arms around his neck and locked my fingers.

"We've come a long way." I said making him chuckle.

"Definitely have." He beamed down at me.

"Te te Honesty." I heard and I quickly turned around at that voice.

"Chaylin. Hey baby." I said as I pulled away from August before walking over to Chaylin and hugging her.

She had grown to be a beautiful young lady just like her mother.

"Where is Kay Kay and Noonie?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Around here somewhere. But I want you and Uncle August to meet somebody."

"If it's a nigga you can dead that shit right now. Its not happening and I don't approved of the nigga." August said and shook his head.

"August stop." I told him and slapped his chest.

"Uncle August please don't embarrass me." She said before walking away and going to get her friend.

Mintues she came back with a boy who was just...

One word...

Waterfall...