S. 22

Honesty

"Do you really have to go?" I asked him as we all stood outside of the house.

"Yeah. I got things I need to handle and it can't wait any longer." He said and I frowned.

He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist while I leaned up against his car as he stood in front of me.

To say that I was sad he was leaving, was definitely an understatement.

He was going to be gone for two or three days and I didn't know where he was going because he wouldn't tell me.

"Well I guess you gotta go." I said sadly.

"It's not like I'm gonna be gone for a whole week. I'm just going for a few days." He explained and I sighed.

"I know but I still don't want you to go." I pouted.

"Hey quit that." He said before pecking my lips a few times.

"Mm what y'all doing over there?" Giovanni said making me and August looked over at him and Asha. "I see you still cheating on me Aug. Hashtag, shaking my head at this cheating ass nigga. It's all good though. That's why I moved out already." Giovanni said dramatically, making me and Asha fall out laughing at his stupidity.

"Giovanni you have no chill." I stated after me and Asha's laughter died down.

"I ain't worried about Giovanni and his slowness." August mumbled to me before kissing me.

"Muah." I gave him another kiss before standing on my tip toes and kissing him all over his face making him laugh and smiled.

"How much you gone miss me?" He asked me.

"This much." I heard my arms all the way out as far as they could go.

"That's a lot of missing me for just a few days don't you think?" He asked and I shook my head no, smiling.

"Alright nigga enough with the cheating. Let's go before we miss our damn flight because you wanna cheat on me in front of my face. How dare you? After all the love I gave you." Giovanni dramatically cried.

August and I looked each other with a confused expression on our faces before busting out laughing.

"G you need to quit your mess." I told Giovanni as he hopped in the front seat. "Bye baby." I pecked August lips before pulling away and just as I was walking away he grabbed my arm.

"Wait wait. Hold up." He pulled me back to him and wrapped his arms around me tight so I couldn't move. "I'm your baby now?" He asked and looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"You been my baby." I pecked his lips. "You ain't now?" I asked before walking away and leaving him standing there with his mouth agape. "Close your mouth August." I yelled to him as I turned around when I made it to the front door.

He smirked at me because licking his lips and shaking his head before walking over to the driver's side.

Asha leaned into he passenger's window and gave Giovanni one last kiss before walking over to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and let the other hang at her side.

I slid my phone and sent him a message.

From: 281-557-0210
To: AugPooh😏

Wherever you going, please be careful.😔😒

From: AugPooh😏
To: 281-557-0210