S. 31

5 Days Later

Honesty

It's been five days since we've arrived back to New Orleans and Asha and I would be leaving in two days to head back to Houston.

August made sure that these two weeks were all about me. I've been at his house all week and considering it was my first time ever being at his house, I didn't want to leave because it was so homey.

"Baby why you frowning?" He interrupted my thoughts and I sighed before looking over at him.

"Because I don't want to leave." I whined and pouted.

Smiling at me, he walked over to the bed and sat down before pulling me to him.

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"That's all we need. All we need is love baby."

He pecked my lips multiples time and I wrapped my arms around his neck before deepening the kiss and he stopped me.

"You trying to start something you ain't gone be able to finish." He smirked at me.

"You wish." I said making him laugh.

I climbed in his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist and locked his fingers.

"I love you so much and I'm really going to miss you." I told him while looking him directly in his eyes.

"I love you too ma. Damn I'm gone miss you." He sighed and laid his head on my chest making me smiled.

"Hey look at me." I placed my hand under his chin making him lift his head up and look at me.

"No matter where I'm at or how far apart we are, nothing is going to keep us from keeping our relationship growing strong. I don't care what the situation or circumstances are. We gone do this long distance shit for as long as we have to and don't answer your phone when I call if you want to, I'm gone blow that bitch up." I told him and he laughed.

"Shouldn't I be the one telling you all that?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm.

"Stop I'm trying to be romantic and you're ruining the moment." I pouted and he pecked my lips while they were stuck out from me pouting.

"Sorry baby. You know I have to get on your nerves​ every now and then." He stated.

"I know." I whined and laid my head on his shoulder. Seconds later I felt his soft lips pressed up against my neck.

"What college you going to?" He asked me.

"University of Houston." I stated.

"You better graduate and I'm not playing with you. You better walk across that stage and I'm gone be in the audience acting a damn fool." He said and I smiled.

"I am. I got this, trust me." I assured him.

"Mm you better." He said.

"What's up you bitches?!" August and I heard his bedroom door being bust open and someone yell making us turn around and see Giovanni.

"Nigga really? How the hell did you even get in my damn house?" August said and looked at him like something was wrong with him.

I looked at saw that Ace and Rocky was running in the room behind Giovanni.

"Hey boys." I reached down and rubbed their fur making them lean against me and I smiled.

You'd think I'd be scared of Ace because he's a tiger but honestly he's nothing to fear. He's just a big baby. He loves to be under me and August hates that.