S. 29

Honesty

Feeling movements from the bed. I opened one of my eyes and saw August above me, smiling down at me. I laughed and opened both of my eyes before pecking his lips.

"Good morning." I groaned.

"Morning and I'm sorry about how I talked to you last night. I shouldn't have said any of that." He said.

"It's okay. You were just angry I get it." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No it's not okay. I feel like a complete asshole for what I said. You didn't deserve that." He looked down, avoiding eye contact with me.

"August look at me." I placed my hand on his cheek making him look at me. "It's okay. I promise." He nodded his head at me and kissed me passionately on my lips before pulling away and smiling at me.

"Now that's settled, I think we should head out and have some fun today." I said and smiled up at him.

"What do you have in mind? I have something else in mind for today." He stated.

"Oh really? And what's that?" I asked.

"Well I thought we could just you know stay in bed all day and do a lot of unholy things to each other. If you know what I mean." He smirked wickedly at me making me laugh at him.

"Yeah no. If we do unholy​ things then that means God would be watching us while we're doing those unholy things." I said to him.

"Shit his ass watch everybody have sex. He use to looking at pussy and dick. He probably sitting up there watching with some damn popcorn like its his favorite movie." He said making me laugh at him.

"August, chill! You're going to hell for that." I laughed and smacked his arm.

"Come on get up and put on your swimsuit so we can head out to the pool." He said and I smiled.

"Okay let me up." I tapped his arm making him get up and I sat up in bed before standing up from the bed.

"I'll be at the pool. Dress sexy for me." He winked at before taking his shirt off and grabbing a towel from the bathroom and I laughed before going to the bathroom and getting ready to head to the pool.

I put on my other swimsuit that I had with me and I put on my black shear cover up and tied it around my waist.

Grabbing my cell phone, I headed out of the room and met August at the pool. I slid off my cover up off and sat on the edge of the pool with my legs in the water.

"Oh my gosh, August. Don't start." I whined as I saw him pull out his phone and snapped pictures of me.

" I whined as I saw him pull out his phone and snapped pictures of me