[TWO]

Jaymee Viola Patterson

I rolled over in the bed to turn my phone alarm off. I saw the clock, seeing it was 9:45. I got out of the bed and into the shower. 20 minutes later, I stood in my closet. I pulled out a black t-shirt dress, a tribal print cardigan and a pair of sandals. I pulled my hair into a low bun and put on a pair of shades. I grabbed my keys and left out to my sister Evelyn's house. I pulled up, got out and used my key to get in.

"E, I'm here!" I yelled.

"Upstairs!" She yelled back.

I took the stairs two at a time, reaching the top and looking for them.

"TT Jay, in here!" A little voice yelled.

I walked into Leilani's room, seeing my niece and sister. Lei smiled up at me.

"Hey baby sis." E said as she combed through Lei's hair.

"Go finished getting dressed. I can finish." I said as I sat next to her.

"Bless your heart." E said as she got up.

"TT Jay, are we going to get our nails done?" Lei asked.

"If that's what you want." I shrugged.

I braided down the sides of her head and pulled the rest into a low ponytail.

"Let's get you dressed." I said.

A shirt and a pair of denim overalls laid on the bed next to a pair of pink sandals.

"I can do it, TT Jay." She said as she pushed me out the room.

I went into my sister's room, seeing her in the middle of getting dressed. She had on a light pair of ripped denim shorts that hit the knee, a black short sleeve shirt and black flurry slides. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she was putting on her sunglasses.

"You cute, you cute." I smiled.

"Where you think you got it from?" She smirked.

I smacked my lips and left out the room. She followed me, wearing the black Saint Laurent purse I bought her last month.

"I was going to ask for that back." I snapped my fingers.

"Girl, bye. You know I love this purse." She waved me off.

Leilani came down the stairs, dressed with a big smile on her face.

"Let's go, guys." She grabbed our hands.

My sister locked the door and we got in my car. I pulled into the lot of our signature nail salon. I grabbed Leilani and we walked in.

"When you and Zion having kids?" My sister asked as we sat down.

"We're not. I don't need to be having kids by him." I rolled my eyes.

"Soon as he put a baby in you, it's over." She laughed.

My phone buzzed in my purse. I pulled it out, seeing a text from Z.

z: wyo 2day?

jay: nail salon with my sister and niece

z: tell e i said wassup

"Zion said wassup." I told Evelyn.

She waved her hand before going back into her phone. 

jay: can i help u sir?

z: damn, i can't check on my bm?

jay: bye zion