[FIFTEEN]

Jaymee Viola Patterson

I hadn't seen Zion since that day I yelled at him. He was always sending me stuff but I sent it right back. I packed up the stuff he left over my house and threw it in the back of my closet. It really was time for me to get rid of Zion. I was currently sitting on the living room couch, watching Power with Blondie. He sighed, making me look over at him.

"I'm bored too. Want to call Uncle Micah?" I asked.

He looked over at me before closing his eyes. I shook my head as I called Micah. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey." His smooth voice rang through the phone.

"Hey yourself. You busy?" I asked.

"Never too busy for you." He said.

"Bring me and Blondie a philly with fries." I said.

"Don't put that on the dog." He laughed.

"See you in a few." I chuckled before hanging up.

I walked around the house, cleaning things up before Micah could get here. Blondie followed behind me, chewing on things here and there. The doorbell rang, letting me know Micah was here. I ran down, opening the door to find Zion standing there. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to apologize." He said.

"That's cute, Zion. Goodbye." I rolled my eyes.

"You keep sending my gifts back. You won't pick up my calls or answer my texts. How many times I gotta say I'm wrong?" He asked.

"Well, you've never said it so I don't know." I shrugged.

He started to say something but I stopped him.

"It doesn't matter, Zion. You aren't about to change your ways so let's just cut our losses." I sighed.

He nodded slowly.

"I'm going to get you back, Jay. You know that, right?" He asked.

"Okay, Zion. Whatever you say." I said.

He walked back to his car, got in and pulled off. I watched him drive down the street before noticing Micah's car pull into the driveway. He got out, shaking his head.

"You waited for me?" He laughed.

"Yes, I'm hungry as hell." I chuckled.

He walked up the stairs, handed me the bag then walked into the house. Blondie barked as he saw Micah. I shook my head before opening my food to eat.

"You not sharing?" Micah asked.

"You mean to tell me you went to the restaurant and didn't get anything?" I asked.

"No, I went for you. I was hoping you were going to offer since I picked it up." He said.

I rolled my eyes as I broke off a piece, sticking my hand out to give it to him. He wrapped his lips around my fingers, sucking my thumb lightly before pulling away. 

"That's a good ass sandwich." He chewed loudly.

I looked at my fingers then him. He acts as if he doesn't have me all hot and bothered. It could be because I haven't had any in a while.

"What, you don't want the rest?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm gonna eat it." I nodded quickly.

I stuck a french fry in my mouth as I watched him and Blondie play together. Lord, be a fence.