[NINE]

Zion Jamal Anderson

I kissed the top of Jaymee's head as we laid in bed together. She groaned and moved closer to me. I couldn't afford to lose Jaymee. No matter how many girlfriends I had, she would always be the girl I plan to marry. I don't know why I can't commit but I just wasn't there yet. My phone started to ring. I answered quickly as to not wake Jay up.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey baby. Where are you?" Princess asked.

"I'm doing business." I said.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'll see you later, then?" She asked.

"I'll let you know." I said before hanging up.

I tossed my phone back on the table next to me before laying back down next to Jaymee.

"Too late. I'm up." She said as she sat up.

I watched her as she stretched before looking around the room.

"Seen my phone?" She asked.

I shook my head. She stood up out of the bed and spun in circles, looking for it. She reached and grabbed it, laughing as she unlocked it.

"What did Evelyn say now?" I smirked.

"It's not her. It's Micah." She said.

"Micah?" My face frowned up.

I had never heard of a girl's name being Micah but hey, who knows.

"The dude from the club." She said.

"Why you still talking to him?" I asked.

I stood up, pulling on my pants. 

"I can't have friends?" She asked.

"Not male ones." I said.

"Real funny coming from the dude with a girlfriend." She chuckled.

She moved to walk past me but I grabbed my arm. Her eyes went from my hand to my face.

"Zion, you can't be serious." She scoffed.

"Dead serious. Stop talking to him or I'll kill him." I said.

She rolled her eyes and shook her arm from my grip.

"No, Zion." She said.

"That's blood on your hands then." I shrugged.

She shook her head lightly before going into the bathroom. She might've been able to be just friends with him but he wouldn't feel the same. I sat on the bed, scrolling through all the messages I missed. 20 minutes later, Jaymee came out with her hair wrapped up in a towel and one wrapped around her body. She went into her closet and came back out, wearing a dark gray dress. Her hair was pulled into a curly bun on top of her head.

"You look nice." I smiled.

"Thanks." She said flatly.

She grabbed her shoes and headed out the room. I followed her as she went into the kitchen. 

"You following me now?" She asked.

"Yo, what's up?" I asked.

"I can't be friends with Micah but you have had how many other bitches?" She crossed her arms.

"Bro, you still mad about that." I rolled my eyes.

"It's top of my list." She said. "Go back and be with Princess."

"You have an attitude about me not being around. Now that I'm around, you want me gone." I said.

"No, I have an attitude that you were gone and decided you wanted to be around again. To stop me from being friends with a dude. You so insecure that I can't even be friends with a nigga and you can't tell I'm in love with ya stupid ass. I don't even see another man the way I see you. But you out here, dating other females while I sit over here looking stupid for you, Zion." She yelled.

I started to walk towards her but she threw her hand up, stopping me. 

"I need to get some air." She said as she left the kitchen.

I wanted to turn to follow her but I thought it was best not to.