[ELEVEN]

Jaymee Viola Patterson

It had been two weeks since I last saw Zion. He would send me a daily text of I love you to which I responded sometimes. I watched as Blondie ran through the backyard. Laurielle came out of my house to sit on the patio with me.

"Here." She said as she handed me a glass.

"Thanks." I said as I took a sip.

"So, you going out with me tonight?" She bumped my shoulder.

"Sure, I guess." I shrugged.

"I would go by myself but I just met this guy, he's bringing a friend." She said.

"Okay, whatever you want, Laurielle." I laughed.

"Come on, let's go get dolled up." She smirked.

I called Blondie to come in the house where Laurielle had my front room looking like a photo shoot.

"I got a couple options for you on the couch." She smiled.

"You turned my damn house into a Forever 21." I rolled my eyes.

"Now, you know they don't have this type of fashion." She scoffed.

I picked up a white long sleeve fitted crop, a black pencil skirt, and a pair of nude and gold strappy heels. Laurielle put some barrel curls in my hair before doing her own hair. 

"Are we going to get something to eat?" I asked.

"Yes, girl." She laughed.

I nodded as I sat on the couch, waiting for her to finish. She wore a pair of tight jeans, a wrap around crop and a pair of heels.

"They're outside." She said.

We pulled the door open to find two cars sitting in front of my house. A high yellow guy leaned against one while Micah leaned against the other. The first guy approached Laurielle and ushered her into his car.

"I would've worn sweats if I knew you were the friend." I laughed.

"You still would've been beautiful." He smirked.

He opened his passenger door. I slid in and sat back against the cool leather. He closed the door and jogged over to the other side. He got in and looked over at me.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded as he followed behind his friend.

We pulled up to Tru Eats. Micah got out and helped me out.

"Ever been here?" He asked.

"No, I've been meaning to come." I smiled.

I had been asking Zion to go forever but he wasn't with it. I shook my head lightly. Tonight wasn't about him. We sat down across from each other.

"I'm sorry, this is my best friend Jaymee. Jay, this is Derrick." She introduced us.

I shook his hand. He introduced Micah to Laurielle and then they dipped off into their own conversation. Micah and I made small talk after placing our orders.

"You're interesting." He said.

"What does that mean?" I laughed.

"I've never met a beautiful girl that's so down to earth." He gazed at me.

"What can I say? I'm one of a kind." I flipped my hair.

We laughed together.

"Yes, you are." He licked his lips.

Some brushed past me so I turned in my seat to see who it was.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She said.

I looked up to see Princess and Zion looking down at me. His face was hardened with anger. She just looked apologetic.

"It's fine, girl. Don't worry about it." I smiled and waved her off.

I turned back in my seat, putting my attention on Micah. 

"You know him?" He asked me. 

"I thought I did." I sighed.

He nodded his head. I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"Tell me about your best quality." I said.

He smiled before going into a detailed explanation. Watching him talk was fascinating. We sat there for what felt like hours before Laurielle decided to leave with Derrick.

"Call me in the morning." I said as I hugged her.

"Okay." She smirked.

Micah and I walked back to his car and headed back to my place.

"So, when can I take you again?" He asked.

"Just let me know when you're free and I'll clear my schedule." I responded.

"I like that." He said.

I smirked. My house came into view.

"Looks like my stop." I sighed.

He walked over to my side and opened my door for me. We stood in front of my door.

"I'll text you." I said.

He nodded before grabbing my waist to pull me toward him. He grabbed my face and kissed me softly at first. It intensified once he realized I kissed him. I pulled away just to look at him.

"I'll text you first." He smiled.

I kissed him one last time before walking into the house. Tonight was a good night.