[THREE]

Zion Jamal Anderson

I walked into my house, seeing Princess' heels laying by the door. I sucked my teeth before heading into the kitchen. Princess was standing there, dishing out Chinese food onto plates. This is the only shit we ever ate. Princess ass can't make anything but reservations.

"Hey baby." She smiled at me.

"Chinese again?" I asked.

She frowned and walked over to me. Her arms were crossed and she looked upset.

"I mean, yum. Chinese." I said.

"I can order something else if you don't want this." She said.

"Nah, it's fine, bae." I sighed. "I'm not hungry right now."

"Oh, okay." She said.

"I'm getting in the shower." I left out the kitchen.

Sometimes, I wonder why I'm even with Princess. She was beautiful and all but that was there was to her. She couldn't cook, she didn't clean, she acted like life was given to her on a silver platter. I'm not with Jaymee because she deserves more than me. If she started dating another nigga, I'd have to let it happen. She's the only girl I've ever loved and she'll probably stay the one forever. I sent her a text before starting the shower water.

z: i miss u

jay: u just left, lol

z: still miss you

She sent a picture of her and the dog I just bought her.

jay: mommy and baby miss u too

I smiled before saving the picture and locking my phone. I got in the shower, leaning against the wall as the water poured down on me. The door opened and I felt small hands on my stomach.

"I missed you." She said before kissing my back.

I smirked as she went down on her knees, taking me into her mouth. My head fell back against the wall. I wrapped my fingers into her hair, guiding her up and down. She popped me out of her mouth.

"Meet me in the bedroom where I'll finish." She said before getting out.

I smirked as I turned off the water and got out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat up in my bed next to a sleeping Princess. I shook her, making her moan and turn over. She was going to be sleep for the rest of the night. I pulled on a pair of boxers and left out to the kitchen. Princess had dishes and food all over my counter. I sighed as I started to throw stuff out. I sat at the island, eating a bowl of cereal. I facetimed Jaymee, she picked up on the second ring. 

"Damn, girl. What's under the towel?" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes, making me laugh.

"What do you want, Zion?" She asked.

"I can't call and see you?" I asked.

"You with her, what you need to see me for?" She asked.

I stale faced her and she did it back. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She laughed.

She put her camera on the bed, showing me the ceiling.

"What you wearing, girl?" I asked.

"Nothing right now." She said.

"Show me." I smirked.

I heard her lips smack. She picked up the phone a minute later, wearing clothes.

"Bye Zion. You sound like a little boy." She smiled.

"Only for you." I smiled back.

She moved to lay on her bed and Blondie climbed into her lap.

"I love this dog. Maybe more than I love you." She cooed.

"I got the damn dog." I frowned.

"I'm sorry, Zion. I love you more than the dog." She said.

I smiled brightly, making her laugh. I loved her laugh.

"What?" She asked.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You staring at me." She said.

"You beautiful." I responded.

She smiled lightly before kissing Blondie's head. 

"I'm going to bed, Zion." She said.

"Okay, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said.

She kissed the screen before hanging up. I set my phone down and finished my bowl of cereal. I threw the bowl in the sink before going upstairs and going to bed. Princess threw her arm over me, laying her head on my chest. I sighed and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

 I sighed and closed my eyes to go to sleep

Princess Alivia Evans