[SIX]

Jaymee Viola Patterson

I pulled into my driveway, next to Zion's car. Either he stayed last night or he came over early. Either way, I was going to have to deal with him. I walked in to find him letting Blondie off his leash. He ran over to me and I picked him up, kissing all over his face.

"Mommy's sorry she left." I cooed.

"And you apologize to the dog." Zion scoffed.

I looked over at him and decided not to say anything. I walked to my room, hearing him hot on my heels.

"You don't have anything to say? Where were you?" He asked.

I walked into the bathroom and started shower water. I walked back out past him as if he wasn't there. I set Blondie on my bed with some toys and tried to go back into the bathroom but he was blocking the way.

"Move." I said.

"You really not talking to me? You already busted my shit." He said.

"And if you don't move, I'll do it again." I looked up at him.

The swelling in his lip went down a lot. Guess he got the ice himself. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me so that I had no choice but to wrap my legs around him. Zion being 6'10 and me being 5'9 made him a whole foot taller than me, which didn't do me any justice. I felt his lips on my neck, sucking and biting. 

"I'm sorry, Jay." He said.

"Let me down." I said as I pushed against him.

He kept me in my place by holding my butt. He started to massage it, making my eyes flutter close. Between that and his lips on my neck, he knew exactly what he was doing. He laid me down on the bed and kept my hands locked above my head. 

"Zion, I don't want this." I struggled against him.

He pulled my shorts and underwear down with one motion. I crossed my legs, not letting him in. I wrapped my legs around him and turned him over so that I was on top. I crawled off of him and went to get in the shower. I was in my feelings and some dick wasn't about to change that. I locked the door behind me and hopped in, washing last night off of me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out and looked to see if he was still there. He wasn't in the room but that didn't mean he wasn't in the house. I walked into my closet and pulled some underwear out. I pulled out a pair of leggings and a gray v-neck. I pulled my hair into a bun on the top of my head and put my glasses on. Zion was sitting on the couch, watching a basketball game.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked.

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me." He said.

"I don't have anything to say to you." I shrugged.

"You bust my lip and you don't have anything to say?" He asked.

He patted the spot next to him on the couch. I walked over slowly, sitting a good distance away from him.

"Want to tell me what the problem is?" He asked.

I stayed silent. I wasn't about to open up and just share all my damn emotions with him.

"Can you at least explain why my lip was busted?" He asked.

"You pissed me off when you hemmed me up against the wall and about Blondie. That's the main reason why I hate when you buy me stuff." I huffed.

"That's fair. I'm sorry about that." He said.

I looked at him in confusion. I bust his shit and he's apologizing?

"And I'm sorry about the other shit I did that clearly pissed you off. I don't like making you mad." He said.

"I couldn't tell." I mumbled.

"If it's about taking Princess out of town-" He started but I raised my hand.

"I don't even care." I waved him off. "I'm sorry about busting your lip."

"It's cool. I shouldn't have taught ya little ass how to fight." He laughed.

I laughed with him lightly before being quiet again. He pulled me over to him, making me straddle him. He pulled me down and kissed my lips.

"This shit hurt." He said against my lips.

I laughed and threw my head back. He put his hands on the small of my back and rubbed small circles.

"I love you, Jaymee." He looked into my eyes.

"I love you too, Zion." I looked into his.

He gave me a half smirk, a face I had grown to fall in love with. This is the only man that had this type of control over me using three simple words. I climbed off of his lap.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Are you hungry?" I bit my lip.

He nodded and I walked into the kitchen to make dinner for the both of us. Life goes on, I see.