[NINETEEN]

Zion Jamal Anderson

I rubbed my head as I watched Princess get dressed. She said she came over to get the rest of her stuff but she ended up in bed with me.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

She walked over, throwing her legs across my lap to straddle me. She leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"You gotta go." I sighed as I threw her to the side.

She laid on the bed, propped on her elbows. She watched me as I pulled my clothes on while throwing hers at her. 

"Like, now." I snapped my fingers.

She slid off the bed and began to pull her clothes on. She was taking her sweet ass time and I only had a little bit of time left before Jay was to get here. The doorbell rang, breaking my thoughts.

"Shit, shit." I said as I cleaned up faster.

I pulled the sheets off the bed and threw them into the closet.

"You are really rushing." She laughed.

I looked at her briefly before continuing to clean. The doorbell rang again.

"Let me just go answer it." Princess said.

"No, let's go so you can leave." I said as I pushed her out the room lightly.

We walked down the stairs and to the door. I pulled it open, seeing Jaymee about to ring the doorbell again. She smiled until she saw Princess standing next to me. Her eyebrow raised as she looked back at me.

"She just came to get the last of her stuff." I cleared my throat.

"And I did just that." She said as she reached out and grabbed my dick.

My eyes widened as I looked at her. She smirked as she bumped past Jaymee to get into her car. Jaymee looked at me as I stepped to the side to let her in. She threw her purse to the side as she looked around.

"What you looking for?" I asked.

"Any more of your women." She crossed her arms.

"Let me explain, Jay." I sighed.

I hated to tell her I failed. I was about to lose this woman forever because I was thinking with my dick again. She sat on the couch, watching me intensely.

"Don't even. I already know what happened." She sighed.

I stared at her as her eyes began to water. I felt my heart drop to my feet. She wiped the tear that escaped before standing up. She went to grab her bag but I stopped her.

"No, Zion. I really believed in you. Yeah, I had doubts but I just knew you were going to prove me wrong." She cried.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into me. She wrapped her hands in the back of my shirt as we stood there. 

"Jay, I slipped up." I sighed.

She stood there and cried until I felt her body slack against mine. I bent down to pick her up, bridal-style to carry her to the guest room. I laid her down on the bed before laying next to her. 

"I'm sorry, Jay." I said.

"You always sorry, Zion. When are you going to change?" She asked.

She sounded tired. She probably was, of me and all the shit I put her through.

"So what now? Am I supposed to forgive you?" She asked.

I laid there in silence. If she were to walk away from me now, it would make sense. I don't want her to but if she did, there was no room for me to be mad.

"I love you, Jay." I said into her hair.

She wrapped her arms around me.

"Let me think about it, Zion. I don't know right now." She sighed.

I nodded as she fell asleep in my arms. I just hoped it wasn't for the last time.