[FOURTEEN]

Zion Jamal Anderson

I knocked on Jay's door then leaned against the door frame. I was going to just walk in but she changed the locks on me. I knocked a few more times before she came out, wrapped in a bath robe.

"What the hell, Zion?" She said.

"Morning, sunshine." I said as I smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes before stepping outside of the door, pulling it closed behind her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I can't come in?" I asked.

"No, what do you want?" She asked.

"That nigga in there?" I frowned.

"No, Zion. I am home alone. What are you doing here?" She asked again.

I reached around her and opened the door, pushing her in and closing the door behind me.

"Okay, now what?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

I pulled her to me, undoing her robe. I smirked as she was just how I thought she would be, naked.

"I missed you, girl." I said.

"Zion." She said.

Her calling my name fell on deaf ears, I was more concerned with trying to make her moan it. Her breath hitched as I kissed along her neck.

"You missed me too, didn't you?" I asked.

She lightly nodded her head. 

"It's okay, I forgive you." I said.

She snatched away from me with a frown on her face.

"You forgive me?" She asked.

"Yeah, we good right?" I asked.

She walked over to the front door and pulled it open.

"Get out." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

I was confused, I thought I forgave her and we were cool.

"You forgave me like I did something wrong." She scoffed.

"You did, by being in the same space as that nigga." I said.

"Zion, you gotta be playing. You can't be serious." She laughed.

My face stayed straight as I watched her continue to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You. You are a damn joke." She sighed.

"Jay, cut it out." I said.

"No, I'm serious. You pick girl after girl over me and I can't be in the same space as another man. You live with other females!" She screamed.

This was the first time in knowing Jaymee that she ever screamed. At anyone. 

"Whoa, Jay. I'm sorry." I said.

"You know what, I'm getting tired of sorry." She sighed.

"What can I do to make this better?" I asked.

"You can leave." She said.

I walked past her and out the door. I turned to say something to her but she slammed it in my face. I heard the lock twist and her feet walk away from the door. I got in my car, not pulling off. I grabbed my phone and called Evelyn.

"Hey E." I sighed.

"Nope, Zion. I'm not helping you." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"My baby sister deserves better than you and she's getting that with Micah." She said.

"So, that's what dude name is." I said.

"See, you don't care about her feelings. She has played the side for so long, that shit ain't working for her no more. You and I know my sister deserves to be a wife. If you not trying to make her that, leave her the hell alone." She said.

"But I love her." I said.

"Nobody can tell, especially her. If you did love her, you would commit to her. You haven't so you don't. Just leave her alone, Zion. Let her be happy." She said.

"But I make her happy, that's my job." I sighed.

"It used to be until you stopped being able to. Bye Zion." She said before hanging up.

I threw my phone into the passenger seat before pulling back to my house. I parked next to Princess' car and got out. I walked in to see her sitting on the couch. 

"Hey baby. Want to go get breakfast?" She asked.

"Not really feeling it, ask me later." I said as I walked upstairs.

I fell across the bed, thinking of ways I could get Jaymee back.