1. First day of school

As you look out the window of the car, you see many other students sitting among the flowers. Laughing and chatting with their friends. At your last school you were know as the nerdy girl. Glasses, braces and acne, but now that you were older and your braces and acne was gone you felt better. A new school, a new start.

When the limo stopped you hopped out, straightened your glasses and thanked the driver. You pushed your  (h/l) (h/c) out of your face and walked towards the entrance. The school uniform to you was horrifyingly ugly. A long yellow dress. Yuck. You walked along a path until you were standing in a large court yard. The school was so big, nothing like the last one. It was just a commoners school, but now that your grandmother was paying for your tuition you chose one of the most expensive schools around. Ouran academy. You starred at the massive buildings, until you were greeted by a teacher. He gave you a tour and showed you every class that you would have. You thanked him and sat on a bench in the garden, pulling out a book and beginning to read.

When the bell rang you packed up your book. You looked at your timetable to see what class you had. "Room 1 A". You looked around for a while trying to remember where the teacher had shown you. When you finally recognized it, you entered. There were many desks lined up inside and most of the students were already sitting down. No one really noticed you walk in but it didn't bother you. That was just they way that things had always been.

When the teacher entered he addressed the class and did the attendance. He looked around the room but stopped when he got to me. "Every one I would like to introduce our new student", he said with a smile on his face. He gestured you to stand up, so you did. "Hi my name is (f/n) (l/n) and I have moved here from (Country)". Every ones eyes were on you, then you bowed and sat back down. Your cheeks were red out of embarrassment. You were quite shy and the pressure of standing up in front of everyone was a lot for you. You breathed heavily trying to relieve stress when a girl sitting next to you smiled. "It's nice to meet you (f/n)", she said holding eye contact. Her cheeriness made you feel happy, you smiled back and nodded. Hopefully things will get better you thought before completing your given work.

At lunch you walked into the cafeteria and ordered your self some food. You were never used to all of this rich stuff but it was so good. You pulled you book out again and started reading while eating. All was fine, so far. They bullies hadn't noticed you yet but you knew that they would come. But you had spoken too soon. A few minutes later a red haired girl came and sat next to you. Poking at your forehead. Calling you names. "Hey little piglet won't you share some with me", she mocked. You held your cool, you had a very short temper and you knew you could easily break this girls face if you wanted to. Ever since you were 5 your father had trained you in his families sacred martial arts. But you never used it, sure people always bullied you, pushing you around and such but you had enough self control to just ignore it all. But you knew that this girl was different from other previous bullies. She was a spoiled brat of a girl as well as a control freak. Taking over people who they thought were weaker. You packed up your lunch before turning away and sitting at another table.

She didn't follow you but it was just a matter of time before you knew you would have to show her a thing or two. Bullies always angered you, always getting what they wanted. Those selfish pricks.

After school you walked into town for your job. Your parents owned a fair trade coffee company and opened cafes all over the world, so you worked in a near by one. You had been making coffee ever since you were young as well as baking. While at your Grandmothers house she would get her chef to give you cooking lessons. Which you absolutely  loved. The cafe you worked was quiet small but very popular as the coffee there was of the highest quality. You smiled as you unlocked the door and prepared for the customers to come in. You had changed into a burgundy shoulder less (Do you know I mean?) top with light blue high waisted jeans as well as a black apron which was tied around your slim waist. Your (h/l) hair was tied into two pig tails at the sides of your head and you had taken off you glasses too and tried on new contact lenses. Contacts were very new to you and you saw no point but you just wanted to try them out.

Your first customer was a tall boy with wavy black hair (Non related character BTW), he walked over to the cash register and leaned over the counter getting a better look at you. He smiled before ordering. "Long black with one sugar", he said while looking you up and down. You awkwardly smiled at him before walking over to the coffee machine to begin his order.

The boy sat down at a table near the window and watched you. You found it really odd, why was this boy looking at me this way. No one had ever really done it before. Then an idea slipped into your head. What if I acted really flirt with my customers, especially the boys. You smiled, this was gonna be great fun. You finished making the coffee and walked it over to the boy. You looked down at the cup as you placed it on the table then looked up at him, fluttering your eyelashes. "Here you are", you said with an adorable smile on your face. You twisted one of your bangs around your finger before winking and turning around to walk back over to the counter.

It had been 2 hours since you had opened and a lot of boys came in and there was a lot of flirting. You made like 200 dollars in tips and smiled happily. Only 30 minutes till we close. Then the bell on the door rang. Some one had just entered. You looked over at the door and saw a short boy with blonde hair with his arms tightly wrapped around a pink stuffed toy rabbit.

 BTW I absolutely love 'Ouran high school host club and came up with this idea of a fan fic so lemme know what you all think. Thank ya XD