4. A new appearance

You awoke as your alarm on your phone barked in your ear. Neko was curled up in a ball at the end of your bed, softly purring. You turned off your alarm and changed. Ate cereal and then left for school. This morning you had put in contact lenses instead of glasses but you kept them in your bag just in case.

The car dropped you off at the front gate and you proceeded to walk in. Then you noticed it, the looks in the students eyes. You looked so different to them, even though the only difference was that you weren't wearing glasses. Boys smiled at you as you walked passed, some even blushed. You felt great, you were no longer miss nerdy glasses girl, you were just (y/n), the new kid. Then you felt something on your shoulder, it was the hand of the  blonde from Monday. She wore a large smile on her face and introduced herself. "Hiya my name is Yana", she said. You smiled back and introduced your self. You two had really hit it off, she walked with you around the school asking you questions about your life. "So have you seen any boys you fancy?", she said nudging up to you with a devilish smile on her face. You giggled and shook your head. "Not yet". You both laughed together until the bell rang, she turned and waved before heading for her class. I was unsure what I had first until I heard someone speak over my shoulder. "You have history first, I can take you there is you want", it said. You turned around and found a tall boy with red hair and an angry looking face. You ignored it and smiled, causing him to blush. "Sure!".

As you walked he introduced himself. " I am Kasanoda, heir of the Kasanoda syndicate", he said in a soft voice. You imitated his speech. "And I am (y/n), heir of a fair trade coffee company", you giggled. He smiled back at you, a blush spread across his cheeks. He ushered you to your class and waved you off. You gave him another friendly smile before entering your class and slipping into an empty seat.

'Tap' something hit you in the side of the head. You turned to see who it was and saw Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi waving you over. You picked up your bag and walked over. Then sat in an empty desk next to Kaoru. "You look better without your glasses", Haruhi complimented. "Thank you", you replied. Your face turned red and you started to play with your hair not noticing that Kaoru was staring intensely at you. You looked at him causing him to suddenly look away, his cheeks pink with embarrassment.

The day went reasonably fast. There were no bullies, no names being shouted at you and you had started to make friends. This was great, you smiled to yourself. Once the bell rang you followed the map Huni senpai had given you until you were standing in front of a large door. It was apparently an abandoned music room but the hosts had changed it to become the meeting place of their club. You leaned forward placing your hands on the brass handles then pushed. A strange breeze flew through your hair and You could smell a sweet fragrance coming from inside. "Welcome", the hosts said in sinc. They were all sitting on a large red sofa (couch). They smiled as you entered. Huni senpai ran up to you and gave you a bear hug, then lifted you up bridal style sitting Usu-chan on your stomach. The other hosts stared as you were carried over. Huni sat you in between the twins, who rested their arms over your shoulders. They stared at you with a devilish grins on their faces. "What?!", you asked. Then they stood up bringing you with them. "We are gonna give you a make over!", they said in sinc. Ugh what had I gotten my self into. They tried to dress you but you wouldn't let them, you kicked them out and changed yourself. There were dark blue jeans, a light grey crop top and a long kimono like jacket. You put them on then called the twins back in and they started doing your makeup. Then they stopped, looked at each other and smiled. "We're finished!". They opened the curtains of the changing room and revealed your self to the others.

They all smiled. "(Y/n)-chan you look so pretty", Huni said in awe. The others were lost for words, but turned to see guests arrive. There were 10 girls who had just entered and sat waiting to request a host. All of the hosts had now left the couch, all except Kyoya senpai. You walked over. "Senpai what should I do?", you asked. He looked down at you and smiled. "There is a kitchen over there if you want to do some baking", he said," we are running low on cakes". You agreed and walked over to the kitchen to start baking. 30 minutes later the room was full of the smell of cakes. You happily baked while the others fake flirted. Then your baking was interrupted by the door, Kasanoda had come in. He walked over to you with a smile on his face. "Good I knew I would find you here", he sighed in relief. He looked you up and down and saw you baking. "Are you part of the host club?", he asked. You laughed. "No I'm just doing a little baking that's all". He smiled and what he said amazed you. "So I can't request you". You stopped, well it wasn't just you, they all did. All of the hosts and guests stared at you. Then you were interrupted by none other than Kyoya. "Kasanoda thank you, it's a great idea to open up the host club to males as well as females", he said with a sly grin. You felt your face go white. "Wait what, I'm not apart of the host club", you said suddenly. You didn't want to do it but then there was Huni senpai. He walked over to you with Usu-chan in his arms and tears in his eyes. "Please (y/n)-chan, Usu-chan wants you to be a part of the host club family", he said, the tears began to spill out. You sighed. "Fine". There was a sudden change in mood and you were now lying on the floor with Huni senpai on top of you. He had ran at you to give you a hug but ran to hard and had tackled you to the ground. What a surprise, third day at school and I'm part of the legendary host club. Great...