Endings...

I looked down at my phone. It was 1:30 pm. Half an hour away from when I was supposed to be meeting the person who sent me the letter. I couldn't help but wonder who. I mean it could Yuma or maybe even one of the host club but I doubted that. I swallowed the lump in my throat and began walking towards the park. It was a pretty day, the sun was shining and there were very little clouds. I take a large breath and exhale loudly, I was almost at the park. I'd been walking for while and decided to check my phone again. 1:50 pm. I was closer, a lot closer. I was getting really nervous, sweat beaded on my forehead. I quickly wiped it away with the back of my hand and started taking deep breaths, I'll never know who it was if I have a panic attack right here. I check my phone again, 1:55 pm. I can see the park in he distance and it looks deserted. I get even closer and I see that its not quite deserted, there is one person. That must be them... the one who sent the note. They were sitting beneath a tree. I couldn't tell anything about them, their height, hair color, face. Their back was facing me but they turned their face and looked at my approaching figure. I couldn't make out any of their features, the trees shadow hid it from me. They then stood up and walked towards me. When they stepped out of the trees shade could see who they were. And I couldn't believe who...

That is just how all the chapters are going to begin with. I'm not going to put it in front of the endings, just reread it if you want. Anyway we are ending these and we have 21k reads! Thank you all so much for reading my story, whether you were here since the beginning or joined along the way, just know I am very happy you enjoyed this story. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD