Ending 2: Tamaki

He was tall. His hair was blonde and his eyes were as blue as sapphires. Tamaki Suoh. I blushed and stared at him. How could someone like him like someone like me? He walked towards me and held out a rose. I took it and stared down into it and then looked back up at him. "I understand if you don't feel the same way but I have really strong feelings towards you, princess", he says, giving you a genuine smile. You couldn't even respond, your brain couldn't even form an answer. Suddenly he deadpanned and hid behind the tree he was under before, growing mushrooms again. You sigh and run over to him, kneeling beside his depressed self. "Tamaki", you giggle, picking mushrooms out of his hair. "Yes Princess?". "I like you too", you say with a small blush and sweet smile. He picks you up and begins spinning you around. "Yay, daddy's little girl!", He exclaims. When he puts you down you give him a serious look. "Tamaki if we are together then you have to stop calling yourself daddy". He give me a determined nod and then hugs you tightly. When he pulls away he leans back in and places a gentle kiss on your lips. Then for some reason he picked you up bridal style and ran you home.

The next morning Tamaki came to you house to take you to school. The two of you sat in his family's limo, casually talking. When you arrived at school Tamaki seemed to want everyone to know of our new relationship so he picked me up bridal style and ran you to the host club. The hosts just stared at us as Tamaki danced around with me. "Are you two dating now?", Haruhi asks. Tamaki stops and nods. "Yes my princess is mine and mine forever!", he exclaims. You giggle and nod. The other hosts seemed happy about the new relationship and congratulated us.

At the end of the year Tamaki left Ouran and started going to college/university. He came and visited you every weekend and wanted to spend every second of his free time with you. When you finished school you went to the same university as him and studied (something). Tamaki really wanted you to move in with him so you did even though Shi and your father were against it. Years later Tamaki proposed to you in Paris on top of the Eiffel tower and you two married two months later. After a couple years of trying you became pregnant and later gave birth to twin boys, (Name) and (Name).

The end