17. A wedding invitation

You knew that the fight you had previously had with Hana was all over the internet. Mori had shown it to you. A video named 'Cute fierce girl beats up ugly redhead'. The title made you smile but also feel a little guilty. It wasn't your fault though, Hana always pushed you to your limit. As a hothead you couldn't handle the pressure and would resolve a lot of your problems with violence. And as the stronger one you would always win. Your thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock at the door. Since it was the school holidays you didn't have to go to school for two weeks. You expected it to be Yuma, Kaoru, Tamaki, Haruhi, Mori or all the hosts but the one standing before you was unexpected. It was Kyoya, he shifted his black hair and adjusted his glasses. He was wearing his casual clothes but you could still tell he was rich. You sighed as you stood in the door way in your pajamas. "Hi Kyoya, what do you want?", you asked trying to sound as less irritated as you could. He smiled and pushed past you into your house. "I need to ask you something", he smirked. You sighed and began making tea for you both.

Once you had finished you carried the tray of tea into the lounge and questioned him. "OK so what do you want to ask me?". He sipped at his tea and handed you an envelope. Inside was a invitation of some sort. You began reading it.

Dearest Kyoya
You are invited to my wedding on the (date). This is not a suggestion, you have to come or else I will get your dad to scold you. Please come and do bring someone with you. Preferably a girl. Just want you to be here for my special day.
Love your cousin

You sighed and looked up at Kyoya. "Do you want me to be your date?", you questioned. You noticed Kyoya's shoulders tense up as you said the word 'date'. "Yes", he nodded. "When is it?", you asked. A mischievous grin appeared on his face as he adjusted his glasses. "Its tonight", he smirked. You fell backwards onto the couch. Ugh tonight really. "What am I going to wear?". He groaned. "Lets see what you have". He grabbed you by the arm and pulled you towards your room. He sat on your bed while you looked through you clothes, pulling dresses out and laying them on the bed. Kyoya got you to put them all on to see what you looked like with them on, but none satisfied. "We need to go shopping", he insisted, grabbing your wrist and pulling you outside as he called a car.

The car arrived and drove you and Kyoya to the dress shop. You both hoped out and were greeted by a skinny blonde woman. "Hi what can I get you", she asked. Kyoya gave her a friendly smile before telling her about the wedding. She nodded and began picking out several different dresses and handing them all to you, pushing you into a changing room. There were five different dresses, the first was knee length, grey and hugged your skin. You left and showed Kyoya, he shook his head and you turned around to try the next ones on. The next one was short and light blue, its material was very light and it was covered in glitter. You showed Kyoya, but he shook his head again. The next was a dark red knee length dress, it hugged your waist but showed off a little to much chest. You blushed brightly when you saw your self in the mirror. "Are you done?" called out Kyoya impatiently. You hesitated before you responded. "I-I'm not sure about this one". "Just come out and show me". You sighed and unlocked the door and stepped out. Kyoya's eyes widened when he saw you. Blood trickled from his nose and his held his hands over his face and closed his eyes, shaking his head.

Kyoya's POV

The first two dresses looked nice on (Y/n) but they weren't good enough for the wedding. The third one was the one that got me. It hugged her figure and showed a lot of her chest, I said no to it. I didn't want to be staring at her chest all night and I also didn't want other creepy guys to either. The next dress she came out with was white and long, it looked good on her but white was the color of the bride and I said no. She walked back into the changing room and got into the next one. She exited and came out in a long (color) dress which crisscrossed across her chest and down her back. She looked amazing in it. I gave her a smile and a thumbs up and went up to pay for the dress while (Y/n) got changed. Tonight was going to be great.

I picked (Y/n) back up from her house at 4 pm and we arrived at a large garden. (Y/n) was wearing her (Color) dress and a flower crown that matched her dress. It made me smile just looking at her. I met my cousin and introduced my him to (Y/n). He kept hinting at me about (y/n) but I just ignored him.

Your POV

Kyoya looked smart in his suit. I couldn't wait for the wedding, I had never been to one before. Kyoya's cousin was really strange always winking and smirking at Kyoya and I but I managed to ignore it. We took our seats next to each other, the wedding was beautiful. It was outside and was done at sun set, under the pink and orange sky. It made me feel all warm inside. Later on after the ceremony we had dinner and a dance. Kyoya asked me to dance and I nervously agreed, I didn't how to dance but I was up for learning. You accidentally stood on Kyoya's foot a couple of times but managed to laugh it off. Kyoya was actually really nice to you that night, he was always smiling at you and blushing. Later that evening Kyoya and you got driven back to your house. He walked up to your door with you and said good bye before turning around and walking back to the car. You put your key in the door and just as you were about to turn it you felt your face turn bright red. Kyoya's lips were pressed up against your cheek, pink lightly dusted his cheeks as he left. You stood at your front door with a confused look on your face before running inside and falling face first on to your bed. You giggled making your cheeks even pinker as you thought about it. Kyoya had just kissed you.