Ending 6:Kaoru

His orange hair is parted to the side, looking messy yet cool. His tan eyes meet mine, his cheeks explode red. Kaoru Hitachiin. He seems nervous, I can see the sweat forming on his forehead. You both walk towards each other, your eyes meeting. "H-hey", he stutters. "Hi". "S-so you got m-my note?". "Yeah I did, Kaoru". His eyes widen as he looks down at me. "Y-you can tell us apart?". I nod and giggle. "Of course I can silly, I could do it from the beginning". He smiles, he seems happy. "I have very strong feelings towards you and I understand if you just want to stay friends. I just can't stop thinking about you, I need to know if you feel the same way or not". I can see the desperate look in his eyes, he wants me to say I feel the same more then anything. I don't need to pretend that I do because I feel what he does. I feel no pressure at all, all I can do is smile and tell him how I feel. "I feel the same way". He smiles and moves closer to me, his arms wrapping around my waist. "Uh I want to kiss you, c-can I?". You nod and melt into the sensation of his lips against yours. After a minute or so you pull away, out of breath. "Does this mean you're my girlfriend?", he asks, his forehead on mine. I smile up at him. "Yes and now you're my boyfriend now". He smiles back before kissing me again, this time for longer.

The next day Kaoru picked me in his limo. I got in and saw Hikaru was there too. "I don't mind you two dating just please don't do your lovey dovey stuff in front of me". We giggle and nod, our cheeks both tinted pink. The three of us walk into school together. We were gathering a lot more attention then usual but that was only because Kaoru and I were holding hands. We finally reach the host club and Hikaru opens the doors for us. As soon as the other hosts see us we are given nothing but congratulations.It was amazing and I felt so safe with him, I didn't have a worry in the world.

A couple years later you both graduated from Ouran. You went to University to study (something) and Kaoru worked with his brother, running their families business. A year or so after finishing University you found out you were pregnant and nine months later gave birth to a baby girl, (D/n). When (D/n) was two years old you decided to get married, inviting not only your family but the hosts too.

The end.