Ending 1: Mori

He was tall, very tall. His hair was short, spiky and black. Takashi Morinozuka. I blushed slightly and stared down at the ground. "(Y/n)", he says softly. I look up, his grey eyes meeting with my (e/c) ones. "I really like you and I want to know if you will be my girlfriend but only if you feel the same way". He was blushing slightly, it made me giggle seeing him in such a state. I smile and nod. "I-I feel the same way", you whisper, hiding your face in your hands. He leans down and pulls my hands away from my face, then presses his lips gently against mine. At first my eyes widen but I eventually relax and wrap my arms around his neck. We pull away and I hide my face in his neck, he chuckles and rests his chin on top of my head. When Mori and I parted he gave me a ride home and told me he was coming to pick me up tomorrow morning for school, I didn't know why.

The next morning Mori picked you up in his limo and the two of you drove to school together. When we arrived at school and got out together people just stared at us. And they seemed to stare even more when he grabbed my hand and held it in is. Some people awed and some others weren't too happy, probably Mori and I's customers. When we got to the host club the host's jaws dropped. "I'm so embarrassed", you whisper, trying to hide your face in Mori's arm. This made you slow down slightly so he decided to just pick you up and carry you... bridal style. "Congratulations! Daddy is so proud!", Tamaki exclaims. I giggle and look at everyone as Mori places me on the ground. "So are you guys dating?", Hikaru asks. We nod. "Since when?!", Haruhi asks excitedly. "Uh yesterday". The rest of the host club seemed to be happy with our new relationship.

At the end of the year Mori finished school and started going to university but he visited you whenever he got the chance and when you were done with school you went there too. You and Mori began living together when you started university even when your dad and brother refused to let it happen. One year while you were both on holiday to Rome he proposed and you happily said "YES!". You were eventually married and became (Y/n) Morinozuka, even though Shi and your father deny it, they cried at your wedding. A few years after that you found out you were pregnant and 9 months later you gave birth to a baby girl, (Daughter's name).

The end