23. Sakura's Kingdom

I woke up to yelling, the twins were arguing. "Hey can you two be quiet?", you asked while rubbing your eyes sleepily. They sighed and nodded, sending each other occasional glares. Several maids entered the room holding plates full of pancakes. Your mouth watered as you stared at the perfectly stacked piles of heaven. "Breakfast is served", one of the maids announced. You all nodded in thanks and dug into your plates of pancakes. You ate an entire plate full and smiled as you held onto your full stomach. "So good", you whispered, closing your eyes and lying back on your bed. "My tongue still hurts from yesterday", complained Tamaki. Everyone else giggled, they weren't surprised, Tamaki had eaten a whole spoon full of wasabi thanks to Kyoya. But it was Tamaki's own fault for choosing dare. You felt your phone buzz in you pocket and you pulled it out. It was a call from your aunt.
(A= Aunt Y=you)

Y- Hello
A- Hey (Y/n) I was just letting you know that I'm going to be bringing Sakura over today
Y- Yeah of course
A- OK thank you
Y- When will you be dropping her off?
A- Just after lunch
Y- Good thing I have the day off school *Giggle*
A- Yes your uncle and I are very busy, so its better for you to look after her
Y- Yep I will see you after
A- Ok See ya

You put your phone away and noticed all of the other hosts were looking at you. "What?". "Who was that?", Huni asked. "Oh that was my Aunt, I'm looking after Sakura today as well as the weekend". "Oh can I come hang out with you", he asked. You nodded and ruffled his hair. He may have been two years older than your self but her was really cute.

You got a car back to your house just in time to meet with Sakura. She got out of the car dressed as a queen, she was wearing a dress, a robe and a crown. "I am queen Sakura and I request a knight", she ordered in a posh voice. You got down on one knee and bowed your head. "Your majesty I would be honored if I could be your knight". Sakura gave you a smile and nodded her head. "My knight please equip your amour and weapon from the armory". You nodded and opened the front door for her and then followed her in. You went over to your closet and grabbed out some medieval amour and put it on, you also grabbed a plastic sword. "Your majesty what would you like your knight to do?", you asked faking a posh accent. "To build my kingdom". You nodded and began rearranging the living room. You put two chairs against the wall underneath the TV and began decorating the room with Christmas lights. The you got a red blanket and used it as a red carpet. "You majesty your throne awaits", you grabbed her hand and lead her to the living room. She gasped and giggled at the sight of the room, it looked beautiful. Decorated with lights and flowers, Sakura ran over to the chair and sat down on one. There was a sudden knock at the door. "My brave Knight please would you answer the door". You nodded and walked over to the door and then opened it. "Who goes there!", you yell. The group at the door jump back. "Oh it's just you guys". They all started to laugh. "What the hell are you wearing?", chuckled Kaoru. "I am the knight that is here to protect queen Sakura". Sakura appeared in the door way and smiled. "King Huni you must come into my kingdom, Haruhi and Mori you are my other knights", Sakura said. They nodded and followed Sakura to the throne room. "Hey what about us?", complained Tamaki. "I dunno, make your own kingdom in another room". They all came in and made their way to your room. "Any room but mine". The sighed and walked into the dojo.

When you went back to the others they were all dressed up. Huni was a king and Mori and Haruhi were wearing amour just like you. You knelt before the king and queen. Then you heard a big bang, you all turned and looked at the door to see the others. Kyoya was now dressed as a king, Tamaki was wearing a long dress and hair extensions and the twins were both wearing amour. "King Kyoya and Princess Tamaki request to see you", said the twins in sync. Tamaki and Kyoya stepped forward. "We wish to take your beloved Knight (Y/n) back to our kingdom". Sakura shook her head and stood. "The Knight stays here in this kingdom, if there is any further argument I will not hesitate to kill you all", she replied. The twins smirked and charged at Haruhi and Mori, they pulled out their swords and blocked. "You will have to kill me to get to my knight", announced Huni. You smirked and knocked both twins off their feet. The battle lasted for hours until there was a victor. "Since we have killed both of your knights (y/n) remains ours". Tamaki and Kyoya bowed. I couldn't help but giggle at the twins who were laying on the ground pretending to die. "Since you have lost, I will request one thing of you, bring us the princess and you are free to live". Kyoya and Tamaki nodded and walked around the house looking for the princess. Soon they entered (Y/n)'s room and on her bed in a castle shaped box sat Neko wearing a dress. Tamaki picked him up and carried him back into the throne room. Sakura giggled and took the grumpy cat out of Tamaki's arms. She hugged him and then gave all of the hosts a hug. "Thank you for playing with me", she giggled. The hosts all bowed before they called a car and left.

I got out my phone and ordered us pizza. I wasn't really feeling like cooking so didn't. I put on a movie and Sakura and I watched and ate. She turned and smiled at me with pizza sauce all over her face. She leaned forward and gave me a wet tomatoey kiss on the cheek. I can never get enough of this one.