15. Twins!?

Yuma was super nice to you and always made you smile. You had made plans to hang out at your house after school. I had host club first so I made my way over to the abandoned music room. The guys were all dressed as famous warriors and when I got there I was attacked by Hikaru and Kaoru. They gave me a blue kimono with pink blossoms decorating it and then did my hair and make up. My hair was done in a bun at the back of my hair with my bangs loose. I was apparently suppose to be a famous Kunoichi. I walked out and all the boy's mouths dropped. They looked lifeless, I giggled and opened a fan I was given and began fanning my face. Causing my bangs to sway with every movement. I was over come with confidence, boys at school always fawned over you, love struck. Just a smile or a wink sent them to space, drifting through the universe.

I wiped the make up from my face and got changed into my normal clothes. A pair of blue jeans and a shirt. Mori asked if you wanted him to walk you home but you politely declined. You started walking home, ready for Yuma to come over and hang out. I got home and put the TV on so that we could watch a movie. I was sitting on the couch reading through my book when I heard a knock on the door. I ran to answer it and there in the door way was a smiling Yuma. He gave me a wave and I ushered him inside. I set him up in the lounge and let him pick a movie while I went into the kitchen to make us popcorn. Five minutes later I returned to the lounge with a large bowl of popcorn and sat beside Yuma. He had picked out a horror and it was awesome! We both got really freaked out but overall it was great. We then went into my bedroom played video games for hours until it was 11:30. We lay back on my bed exhausted, we had been playing non-stop when you heard a loud knock at the door. You pushed your self off the bed and walked through they house to the front door. When you opened the door you were face to face with your worst enemy. It was Hana. Her wicked hair swayed in the night breeze. "What do you want?", I questioned. She snicked and flicked her hair away from her eyes. "I'm here to pick up my brother". You stopped still, were Yuma and Hana brother and sister. "Hana?", called a voice from behind you. You turned and saw Yuma standing behind you clutching his bag. I gave him a confused look. "Hana is my twin sister", he said with a smile on his face. He turned and thanked you for letting him hang out and then he left. You waved at him as he entered their car and drove off. Wow what a day, why did Yuma have to be related to that idiot? You sighed, nothing in life ever went easy on you.

The next day was Saturday and you were so happy. Sakura was dropped off in the morning and you planned to hang out with her. You took her to your cafe and she helped you bake, as well as eat the cakes. She was so cute, always playing with her curly blonde hair and blinking her long eyelashes over her baby blues. She would be a better host than me and she was only six. We worked for a while day and she was having so much fun and getting a lot of tips. I had made around two hundred and fifty dollars in tips. I used some of it to buy her a dress afterward, she defiantly deserved it. She chose a yellow one covered in butter flies and a yellow headband with a butterfly on it too. She wanted me to get a dress too so I chose a light blue one covered in white polka dots. We walked around town in our dresses and went to go get something to eat.

We were walking down the street towards the restaurant when you heard someone call you name. "(Y/n)!". You turned around and saw Yuma running towards both of you, he stopped when he reached you and tried to catch his breath. After a minute or two of panting he spoke. "I'm sorry about my sister and that I didn't tell you about her", he said while rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and forgave him. Then further down the street you spotted a familiar head of red hair. "Hey leave my brother alone!", she yelled. She charged at you with her fists clenched. "I'm not going to let you get away it this time!". She threw a punch at you and you easily dodged, she obviously didn't know martial arts. You kept dodging her attacks until she pulled out a knife, you didn't see it and she struck you. She had cut you across the cheek, blood dripped down your face. You gave her a death glare and cracked your knuckles. "Hana I never wanted it to be this way, but you leave me no choice". Many people had gathered around to see what was going on. And coincidentally the host club was in town.

Mori's POV

We were all in town, we had never been into town before. It was mainly for commoners but we wanted the experience. Tamaki had suggested it and dragged the rest of us along. Sometimes I get really sick of his attempts to impress Haruhi and now (Y/n). Idiot. I wanted (Y/n) all to myself, I know it sounds selfish. But I would never let her be with someone like Tamaki, arrogant and egotistical. She was a strong woman and I wanted her to be mine. My thoughts were interrupted by someone yelling. Before I knew it the other hosts were running towards a large group of people. We pushed through the crowd until we were at the front and that's when I saw (Y/n). She was swiftly dodging Hana's attacks but then the knife came. The cut across her cheek bleed down her face. (Y/n) cracked her knuckles and kicked the knife from Hana's hand then another kick to her stomach to get her up against the wall. (Y/n) punched her in her unbruised eye, then her nose then several times in the stomach. I ran forward and grabbed (Y/n)'s arm before she could hit Hana again. I restrained her as she struggled in my grip. "(Y/n) it's time to go", I instructed. When in the car I got her to calm down, I hugged her. She clung to me, the others just stared at me. Sakura was sitting on Tamaki, fast asleep. Her face was stained with tears. I knew (Y/n) would never want this to happen, it was her anger that came over her, taking control of her body. I wanted to be there for her. I carried (Y/n) in to her house and placed her on her bed but before I could go she grabbed hold of me. Her eyes full of tears and lip trembling . "Please stay". I stayed with her that night her arms wrapped tightly around my own. Her body pressed up against mine. She was perfect, she was beautiful, but she wasn't mine...

Hey its Terri, just wanted to say sorry. In this story you are portrayed as a real hothead and you can get a little bit violent. But do not fear for I the author shall be changing that. In my mind Mori would really like a strong independent woman who could fight by his side rather than a damsel in distress. I will turn the violence down a tad and bring up the romance 'wink' 'wink'. Thank ya XD