28. Why aren't you at school?

Kaoru sighed when he looked over at (Y/n)'s empty seat. She had missing so much school this week and refused to tell them why. "Just forget about her", Hikaru said, looking over at his brother. Kaoru sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I can't, why isn't she here she said she would". He remembered that he went over to her house yesterday and asked why she wasn't coming to school. She avoided all his questions and said she would be coming the next day. But that was clearly a lie. He sunk down into his seat and completely ignored the teacher who was trying to teach them.

Time skip

The hosts all hung out at lunch and were quieter then usual. (Y/n) was a big part of the host club now and when she wasn't there everything just seemed a little bit depressing. "Why isn't (Y/n)-chan at school today?", Huni asks. The rest of them shrug their shoulders. "We need her back", Tamaki sighs. They nod and slouch in their seats. Suddenly Tamaki jumps up in the air with a confident look on his face. "Alright men, today we are going to go to her house and force her to tell us why she isn't coming to school", he announces. "I already tried that', Kaoru says. Tamaki completely ignores him and begins discussing his plan with the others. It was very straight forward. First go to her house and then... ask her why she hasn't been coming to school. A lot of her fanboys had been walking around the school with sad expressions. The hosts were also really annoyed with them because they were always asking questions about her. I she OK? Do you think she will be at school tomorrow? And all that jazz. When school ended they all got inside a car and drove in the direction of (Y/n)'s house.

They pulled up out side her house and got out. Tamaki walked up to the door with the others following close behind him, he then knocked confidently on the door. (Y/n) opened the door and gave the hosts an emotionless look. You looked stressed and sleep deprived. "Can I help you?", you ask. "Yes you can, tell us why you aren't coming to school", Tamaki demands. You rub your strained eyes and shake your head. "Sorry but this doesn't concern any of you, there is nothing to worry about". "No (Y/n) please just tell us", he begs. I sigh. "Whatever but its your fault if something happens to you". "W-what do you mean by that?", he asks. "Just ask Huni". The hosts all look at Huni expecting an explanation. "We broke into the hospital record room and looked at her brothers file and found out that he might be alive". The hosts followed (Y/n) into her room where one wall was covered in photographs which were connected by lengths of string. In the center was a red seal with a skull on it and the letters 'B' ans 'A'. "What is all of this?", Haruhi asks. "My brother was sedated for two years and then he was taken by a cult that my parents used to be a part of". They all stare wide eyed at the photographs. "I have been gathering information about them and now I have exactly what I need, I'm going to get more information tonight", you say in a monotone voice. "Why are you acting so depressed?", Kaoru asks. "I'm not depressed I'm determined, I'm gonna find my brother and I will do it even if it kills me". The hosts take a step back as you pull out a small bag and begin filling it with stuff. "Where are you going?", Mori asks. "I'm going to spy on a secret meeting, don't try and stop me". "(Y/n) we are coming with you!", Tamaki announces. "No your not, we can't travel in a big group or we will draw in to much attention, I need to go alone". "No (Y/n)-chan we are going", Huni says. I sigh and walk out. "Follow me if you want but don't get in my way, this is important to me". The hosts nod and follow me out.

I sneak down the dark streets. I duck out of the view of people wandering the streets. It was mainly the homeless but I still didn't want any attention. I see a cloaked figure walking under the light of the moon, they duck into an alley. I smirk and follow close behind, I see the figure speaking to another. "Jester, this is what the king requested", the first said handing the other a black briefcase. The second nods his cloaked head and opens the briefcase. I tried to see what was inside but he quickly closed it. "Thank you, this is appreciated". "I hope that the young one takes good care of it". "Of course Shi is very talented, he will take good care of it". "Good now give me the address so I can train him how to use it". The other gives him a small piece of paper. "We except you there on Thursday". The other nods and makes his way out of alley way walking back in the direction he came. I followed him and watched as Tamaki accidentally walked into him tripping them both over. "I am so sorry sir", he says offering his hand. I take the opportunity to slip my hand in his pocket and take the piece of paper and read it. '14 Green Ave'. I smirk and put the paper back, then disappear into the shadows.

The hosts and I head back to my house, all of them smiling including myself. "I am truly sorry for trying to push you all away", I apologize. They smile and Huni hugs me. "If you are going to look for Shi I will help you", he says. I hug him back and thank him. "I will let you help if you want to but don't expect this to be an easy task. They nod and leave me alone in my house. I lay down in my bed and staring at a photograph of Shi and I. If my brother is alive I'm going to find him no matter what.

We hit 2k WOOOOHOOOOOO. I was so surprised because who would want to read my trash. I have planned 3 chapters after this one but after that I am lost. So please suggest stuff, I don't care how random it is just let me know. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD