Ending 7: Huni

He was short and had fluffy blonde hair. His large brown eyes sparkled as they met with yours. Before you could react he started running full speed at you, tackling you in a hug. Mitsukuni Haninozuka. "(Y/n)-chan! You came!", he says while hugging you. "Uh yeah, of course". His excited face turned bright red and turned shy. He jumped back slightly and looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry (Y/n)-chan", he apologizes. Honestly you thought it was adorable and suddenly hugged him. "Gosh your so cute", you giggle, pinching his cheeks. He smiles and hugs you back. "So you wrote the letter?", you say breaking the hug. He blushes and nods. "I wrote one before but my brother fixed it, here's the real one". He hands you a folded piece of paper. You open it and see that it is decorated with pictures of bunnies, hearts and cake. In the middle of the letter there is is a picture of you and Huni eating cake. The letter was written in a sparkly pink pen, your eyes scrolled down the page as you read it.

(Y/n)-chan
You and Usa-chan are my favorite people
I love you (Y/n)-chan
Please be my girlfriend!!!!

You blushed at how forward it was. "So do you want to be my girlfriend?", he asks. You smile and nod. "Yeah, I would like that". You are suddenly lifted up and spun around by Huni. "Ah Huni put me down, I'm getting dizzy". "Its Ok (Y/n)-chan, I'll carry you home". Even though you tried to convince him otherwise, Huni carried you home.

The next day you expected Huni to tell everyone, but he didn't. It was after school and we had just closed up the host club. Suddenly Huni ran over to you. "Come on (Y/n)-chan, lets nap together". You giggle and nod, letting him lead you to his little bed. He climbed on and you followed. You lay there and let Huni snuggle into you. Eventually you fell asleep with Huni playing with your hair. He wasn't tired at all, he just wanted you to rest because you had been working so hard. The other hosts had been busy cleaning up but stopped when they saw the two of you. They all gathered around the bed. You were fast asleep and Huni lay next to you, his arms wrapped around your torso. Since he was awake he noticed the hosts. He cuddled you more. "(Y/n)-chan is my girlfriend", he says childishly. The others were pretty surprised by this but decided to not fight against it. When they vacated the area Huni finished playing with your hair and gently kissed your lips before he fell asleep.

At the end of the year Huni finished at Ouran and went to university to study. However you still had two more years of Ouran but that didn't stop the two of you from hanging out. When graduated from Ouran you moved in with Huni and and went to the same university as him. Even though Huni had grown older he still had a love for cute things but he did mature. A few years later he proposed to you and you of course said yes. A few months after your wedding you found out you were pregnant and 9 months after that you gave birth to triplets. 3 healthy baby girls (Name), (Name) and (Name).