Secret ending 3: 50k special

I as I approached them I felt unsure. My body freezes in place and my breathing speeds up. I try to take another step forward but I can't move. I can only move one way and that is away from the person. I was too far away to see what they looked like. They suddenly turn their head in my direction causing my eyes to widen. Why did I come here? I should've just stayed home. I'm leaving, that's right I'm going home. I turn around and sprint in the other direction, trying to hardest to get away. 

My hair flows wildly behind me as I run back to my house. I slam the door open and run into my room, jumping on my bed and pulling the blankets over my head. Shi pokes his head into the room and raises an eyebrow. "What's up with you?", he questions. "N-nothing", you mutter. He lets out a long sigh and walks over to the bed. "What were you doing?". You lift the blanket slightly so you can see him. "I got a love letter and I was going to see who it was from", you whisper, still a little shaken from your shake up before. He lets out another sigh and then leaves the room, returning a few minutes later. "Come on, get up", he urges, pulling at the blanket. You shake your head and hold onto your warmth for dear life. He just grunts in annoyance and picks up the bundle of blankets, including you, carrying you into the living room and dropping you onto the couch. You look around and raise an eyebrow at him. "What are you doing?", you question. He suddenly shoves a bowl of ice cream in your hands and sits beside you. "We're gonna watch a movie". You shrug it off and begin eating your ice cream happily. 

Ten minutes into the movie you notice that Shi keeps stealing glances at you. You look over and send him a glare. "Take a picture, it'll last longer", you mutter. He rolls his eyes and leans back on the couch, focusing his attention back to the movie. "Y'know that you don't need a boyfriend, right?". I shrug my shoulders, not really caring. "Yeah I know, I wasn't necessarily going to go out with them. I just wanted to see who it was". He chuckles and send you a small smile. "Good because if that bastard hurt you in anyway I would kill him". You can't help but laugh. "Thanks... I guess".

I saw that this story had 50k reads and I was like HOLY SHIT! Thank you very much for reading, I hope you like this extra ending. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD