5. A day as a host

You sat next to Kasanoda, you smiled and flirted. You twirled a loose piece of hair around your finger and fluttered your eyelashes. He smiled back. Then he told a joke, it wasn't the funniest of jokes, but you burst out into fits of laughter. He stared at you intently then blushed as you placed you hand on his bicep. "Oh my gosh Kasanoda you are so funny", you giggled. This went on for another 5 minutes but by then news had traveled all around the school that you were a host and there were several other boys requesting you. This continued until it was time for all the guests to leave. The other hosts were amazed at the amount of progress you had made, you had just started and you were a pro. You were ladylike yet your clumsy nature fit well into your character. The boys fell for you immediately, you used many tactics and before you knew it you were through the day and every one of your guests were happy. Fake flirting was so easy.

You were standing in the kitchen icing one of the cakes when you sensed something behind you. You reached back behind you head and grabbed someones arm. You span until you were facing the couch, while still holding the arm, and flung it over your head. Then before you knew it the arm you pulled had belonged to a screaming Hikaru who flew through the air and landed dazed on the couch. "Nice throw (y/n)-chan", Huni smiled, before walking over to the dazed Hikaru and poking at his face. You continued icing until Haruhi came and stood next to you. "Hey (y/n) are you going to quit your job at the cafe", he asked. You smiled before replying. "I will probably quit but I will still bake for it". Your parents probably wouldn't care, the job was just something to do after school and a source of income. But you didn't really need the money at the moment. You had a lot saved up and had bought every thing you wanted.

You waved to the hosts before walking out of the door. You had made it half way down the street when a panting figure came up behind you, it was Kaoru. Even though him and his brother looked identical you could tell. "Hiya Kaoru", you said with a cute smile on your face. You saw Kaoru's cheeks illuminate when you spoke. He looked at you confused. "How did you know I was Kaoru?", he asked, a curious smirk spread across his face. "I just did". "Anyway why did you come running over in the first place", you placed a hand over your mouth as you giggled. His smirk grew. "Well I came to walk you home", his voice was full of confidence. You giggled and decided to 'let Kaoru' walk you home.

It took approximately 35 minutes to walk to your house and when Kaoru saw your house he had a strange look on his face. "Why do you live in such a small house?", he asked. You smiled at him before pulling out your house key and unlocking the door, completely ignoring his question. You stepped inside and saw Kaoru just standing in front of the door, lost in his thoughts, staring up at your house. "Do you wanna come inside or not?", you said swinging the door in between your finger and thumb. He awoke from his trance and rushed inside before you closed the door. To commoners your house would be pretty large but because Kaoru was rich himself, it was kind of disappointing. He walked into your lounge, in there was an 'L' shaped couch in front of a large TV as well as a fire place, many potted plants, antiques lined up along the mantle piece, expensive vases sat on the coffee table and the walls were covered in family photos. The photo's brought back many wonderful memories, they were all from when you were younger and before your parents coffee company had become so big. When they had time for you, when you actually got to see them. You then moved to the dining room, there was a long table in the middle of the room with chairs surrounding it and a large rug underneath. There were shelves against the walls holding up more antiques and vases, a large cabinet filled with expensive china and tea sets and the walls were lined with landscape images of coffee plantations and other coffee related pictures. The room he went into next was yours. You room was the largest of the 3 bedrooms and it was necessary because you had a lot of stuff. Your bed was against the furthest wall and in front of it was a large TV. Kaoru smiled as his eyes drifted over the many consoles you had and the games staked tall in messy piles next to the TV. He looked over at you with a smile on his face. "I love your room", he said with no added emotion. You blushed and nodded. You walked over to your bed where Neko was sleeping and began to pat his fur. "Whats his name?", Kaoru asked. "Neko". Neko stood up and walked over to Kaoru, who was standing with his legs touching the side of the bed, and nuzzled against him. Kaoru giggled and pet Neko.

I was kind of hungry and decided to go into the kitchen to make something to eat. You began to fill a pot with water and sat it on the stove. You pulled some mince, onions and tomatoes out of the fridge, chopped the onions and tomatoes then cooked them together. Adding herbs and spices as you went. Kaoru had smelt the food and came into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar (Does everyone know what that is? XD) watching you. In your room he had been petting Neko and looking through your selection of games. He had been amazed at what you had, certainly a lot more then him and his brother.

You cooked the pasta in the pot of water then drained it over the sink. You plated up and you and Kaoru ate together. Half eating, half giggling. What a couple of weirdos you thought smiling to your self. You and Kaoru had actually had a lot of fun, but it started to get late. You two were sitting on your bed playing your favorite multiplayer game when he paused it suddenly. "Hey I'm sorry (y/n) but I should go home now", he said slightly rubbing the back of his neck. You smiled back at him. "Sure!". You walked him to the door and said your goodbyes. "Hey Kaoru I had a lot of fun, we should do it again sometime", your voice was enthusiastic and it make him smile. "Hey uh thank yo-", he was interrupted as you pulled him into a warm hug. When you pulled away you both had red faces. You gave him him one last smile and wave before closing the door. You laughed as you walked down the hall. You immediately collapsed on your bed making Neko jump. Wow what a night, what a boy.

No ones POV

Kaoru called a car and it picked him up from outside of (y/n)'s house. He smiled on the entire ride home. Kaoru really liked (y/n) and hoped she felt the same way. When he got home Hikaru noticed the smile on his face and his disappearance. "Where have you been?", Hikaru asked in a slightly upset voice. "Oh I was having dinner at (y/n)'s",his voice was calm. Hikaru's eyes opened wide. "HAVING DINNER AT (Y/N)'S YOU KNOW THA-". Hikaru was cut off by Kaoru who had closed his bedroom door. Kaoru collapsed on his bed. Wow what a night, what a girl...

Was this chapter good. Please lemme know by commenting and please suggest me stuff to put in, for future chapters. I will update more often if people like it. Thank ya XD