38. Who's this guy?

You woke up to a heavenly smell. You walked out into the kitchen and saw your father cooking breakfast. "Morning (Y/n)", he greets. You send him a small smile and sit down at the breakfast bar. "So what's with this?", you ask pointing at the cooking he was currently doing. "I thought that you could use a break from cooking, I understand you're the chef around here". "Yeah I guess so but I don't really mind, I know what I'm doing". "Well so do I, my mother used to pay the chef to give me cooking lessons as a child". I giggle and smile at him. "She did that for me too". "Yeah she was a bit of a lazy parent, always using her money so she wouldn't have to deal with us". While talking Shi came out, he had just had a shower. "Good morning". "Morning Shi", our father says. Shi sends him a sideways glance and then looks at me. "You're friends have been giving your phone a seizure", he chuckles. I sweat drop. "They will never give me a break". "So what are your friends like?", dad asks. "Well I have many, there's the host club and then Yana, Kasanoda and Hana". "What's a host club?", he asks. "Its this club where you flirt with people, its pretty weird if you ask me", Shi says. I glare at him. "It is not weird, I like being in the host club". Shi rolls his eyes and begins setting the table for breakfast.

Timeskip

After breakfast (Y/n) decided to have a shower because she was was feeling like she needed it. And just as she got in there was a knock at the front door. Shi was in the dojo at the back of the house and that left their father, who was in the kitchen doing the dishes. He dried his hands off on a tea towel and then made his way towards the door. He opened it and looked at the group of boys who stood before him. He raised an eyebrow. "Uh how can I help you?", he asks. Tamaki steps forward and smiles at him. "We are looking for (Y/n)". "Oh she just got in the shower, you can come in and wait if you want". The boys nodded and filed into the house, taking a seat in the living room. Suddenly Hikaru said exactly what was on the other guys minds. "Not to be rude or anything but who exactly are you?', he asked. The older male chuckled and smiled at the boys. "I am (Y/n) and Shi's father". The boys stared wide eyed at him. "You're what?!". "Their father". "It was our understanding that (Y/n) wasn't in contact with her parents", Kyoya says, adjusting his glasses. "Well yes but I just came back". "Didn't all that cult stuff happen because of you and where even is their mother?", Haruhi asks. "Yes that stuff was our fault but we have been forgiven, after all their mother passed a few weeks ago". There was a moment of silence before it was interrupted. An unknowing (Y/n) walked into the living room in her towel only to be met with the eyes of the boys. "Ahhh what the hell!", she screamed, running in the opposite direction to her bedroom. The boys looked at each other, all of them had bleeding noses, even Usu-chan.

A few minutes later (Y/n) came out of the room, fully clothed. "Sorry I uh didn't know you were here". "Where are the kitties?", Huni asks. (Y/n) goes into Shi's room and opens the door letting the cats out. "Why were they in there?", Kaoru asks. "Shi was vacuuming this morning  and the cats were terrified". Jordan strutted over to Tamaki and sat in his lap, Koto watched Junpie finding a place to sleep and began annoying him. Sebastian was watching the clock for some reason and Goldfish was playing in a puddle of water on the floor in the kitchen. Neko walked out of the room with his partner, Inu, behind him. They found an empty spot on the couch and lay down together. I giggled watching the antics of the different cats, then I turned my attention back to the boys. "So was there a reason why you came over?", I ask, trying not to sound rude. They looked at each other and then shrugged their shoulders. She sighed and then stood up. "I'll get us some tea, you guys want anything else?". "Cake!", Huni exclaims. "Ok and some cake". She walks out of the room with the host watching her every move.

Her father smirked. "Oh I get it now", he chucked. The boys turned their attention to him, wanting to know what he was on about. "Get what?", Kaoru asks. "You all like her". Their eyes all widen and they shake their heads violently. "No we don't", they say in unison. "Come on I can tell, I was a teenager once". "Once",  Hikaru huffed harshly. Her father just chuckled again. "You all look at her as if she is the most interesting thing in the world, like she could disappear at any second and you don't want to miss a second. I remember that feeling and the then the feeling of actually getting the girl". "What happened after you got the girl?", Huni asks innocently. "We had twins and then got married". "Children before marriage?!", Tamaki exclaimed. Her father raised an eyebrow. "When your dating a beautiful woman its not like your going to be able to hold on till marriage". The boys all looked away, red faced. Her father chuckled again. "Well I'm done embarrassing you, if you plan on making a move on my daughter you better be worthy of her", he said, this time he was 100% serious. They all nod and watch as (Y/n) returns to the room with a couple pots of tea and some cake.

When I got back into the living room I noticed the hosts were all staring at me, their faces were red. "Are you guys Ok?", I ask. "Of course they are", dad said. I raised an eyebrow at them and then looked back at my dad. I sighed and shrugged it off. Did it really matter, its not like its anything bad. We spent the rest of the morning with the hosts and then they all went home at lunch time.Leaving dad and I in the house with the kittens. Shi was still in the dojo out back and we didn't want to disturb him. "So what do you wanna do?", he asks. I shrugged my shoudlers. "I dunno, do you wanna play a game?", I ask. He nods and we head to my bedroom to punish ourselves with a game of Cuphead...

Sorry I haven't updated this story very often, I haven't had many idea s for it and I'm also planning on ending it soon. Anyway I need to know who you wants endings for. Comment who you want endings for and I'll write them, I don't care what characters I mean you could end up with Yana or Kasanoda for all I care. Just let me know so I'm not wandering around blindly. Please let me know cause I'll eventually cut off suggestions and I won't take anymore, only doing the ones I am suggested. Also were at 17k reads which is awesome, I can never thank you enough. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD