7. Injury

On Saturday morning your aunt dropped off your younger cousin, Sakura. She was six years old and you looked after her most weekends while your aunt and uncle got drunk. You were finally looking at all of the messages the hosts had left when she arrived. You were surprised at what you found. A lot of the calls were from Tamaki and Huni but most were from Hikaru. Then you started to read the messages.
Huni: Hiya (y/n)-chan I was just wondering if you were alright, we all heard about that fight, I hope your OK, we all miss you xoxox
Tamaki: (y/n) please come back, the host club needs you
Mori: Come back, Huni is really sad your not here
Haruhi: Hey just give me a call if you wanna hang out, I know the others can be kinda forceful to make you feel better but I'm here to talk if you want
The rest was them spamming you, trying to get your attention. But there was a certain text that caught your eye.
Hikaru: Hey (y/n) we want you to come back, not only want but we need, Kaoru isn't himself and he blames the entire thing on himself, please I don't want to lose either of you, please understand...
Tears filled your eyes but you quickly wiped them away to get the door. Sakura wore a cute yellow dress and her hair in pigtails, she always looked so cute. You set her up in the lounge, sitting all of her toys around the coffee table and giving her a plastic tea set, a bottle of juice and a slice of cake. You walked off and got rid of your anger in the dojo by furiously punching one of the sand bags.

Hosts POV
The hosts sat and waited patiently in the car until they had reached there destination. (Y/n)'s house. All of them knew except Kaoru, he just starred down at his feet with a depressed look on his face. Then the car stopped and they all hopped out dragging Kaoru behind them. Then Kaoru saw it, it was her house. He tried to struggle free but the other wouldn't let go. Haruhi walked up and knocked on the door then waited for a response. Sakura opened the door and looked at the bunch of random people with a confused look on her face. "Is (y/n) here?", Haruhi asked Sakura. Sakura lead them all through the house to the dojo, located at the very end and what they saw was devastating. (Y/n) was still punching the punching bag but she was covered in blood, it soaked through her clothing, her hands and feet were covered in it yet she kept fighting. She stuck the bag harder with every blow, releasing more blood and bruising her knuckles. She was also crying, large tears rolled down her face as she fought. Then Mori stepped in, he grabbed (y/n) and pulled her close to his chest, restraining her and giving her comfort , staining his white shirt with blood and tears. She continued to cry into him until she passed out due to blood loss.

Your POV
You woke up in strange room with a throbbing in your head. You looked around and saw Sakura asleep on a near by arm chair and a bunch of others sitting too. It was Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, Huni, Mori and Kyoya. Kyoya sat by himself writing in his book, Hikaru, Haruhi, Huni and Mori were sitting in a circle talking while Kaoru sat by himself. You watched as tears dripped off his cheeks onto his knees. "Please don't cry Kaoru", I said in a croaky voice. They all looked up and saw me awake and ran over to give you a hug. "Thank you", was all you whispered before you were bombarded with questions. "Are you ok?", "Did they hurt you?", "Who did it? I'll get them for you". You smiled through the pain and saw Kaoru with a frown on his face. "Look I'm sor-", was all he said because you pulled him close to you whispering to him. "It's not your fault, please don't blame yourself", and that's when he started smiling again. You woke up Sakura and gave her a big hug too, also apologising for earlier but she just smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You did your paper work and you and your friends left the hospital together.

The next day was Sunday and you were awoken by Sakura jumping up and down on your bed.  "Come on wake up Mr sleepy pants", she sang. You gave into her adorable smile and got up and make you both breakfast. It was 12:00 pm and you and Sakura were busy baking when you heard a knock at the door. You let Sakura get it While you placed the cake into the oven. Then Sakura returned with the entire host club behind her. "(Y/n) we are going to the water park", yelled Tamaki. You sighed, great more things to do with the beloved host club. They turned off the oven and grabbed you pulling you inside the waiting limo as well as Sakura who actually did it voluntarily. She giggle before yelling " we're going to the waterpark!". Oh great look what I've gotten myself into this time.