Ending 4:Hikaru

He was average height, still taller then you though. His hair was orange and parted to the side. His tan eyes stared into mine, a smile present on his face. Hikaru Hitachiin. He walked over to you, stopping only when you were close. "I didn't think you liked me", you whispered. He chucked and placed his hands on your waist. "So you know which twin I am, right?". I nod. "Hikaru". He nods back and chuckles. "You got it right, the second person to get it right". I paused for a moment, a question coming to mind. "What about Kaoru?", I ask. Hikaru sighs and rests his forehead against mine. "I don't know, I mean you haven't even told me how you feel. If you say yes I'll be happy and we can be together and if you say no I'll still be happy, I just hope that who ever you choose is the right person for you". Your cheeks turn pink and you hide your face in your hands. "Are you Ok?", he asks. You nod and giggle. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just embarrassed". He nods and kisses your forehead, pulling you closer into a hug. "I'll be happy with whatever you choose". You smiled against his chest. "I choose you", you whisper. He tenses and pulls you back slightly to look you in the eye. "Really?!", he asks excitedly. You giggle and nod. "Yeah". He hugs you and spins you around.When he puts you back down he leans forward and kisses you softly. You couldn't help but melt into it. When the two of you pulled away you had bright red faces and laughed it off. When you both had calmed down Hikaru offered you his hand. "Come on, I'll walk you home".

The next morning Hikaru picked me up from school, I was quite surprised to see Kaoru wasn't with him. "Where's Kaoru?", I ask. "He's already at school, he had some stuff he needed to do". I nod and we sit together, his hand on top of mine.When we get to school he gets out of the car first and opens my door for me, offering me his hand. I take it and he helps me out as if I was a princess or someone important. Once out of the car he doesn't let go of my hand, he intertwines our fingers instead. We walk down the halls together, both of our cheeks are tinted pink. People stare but we don't really care about that, its each other we are worried about.We walk into the host club and the hosts all stare at us. I notice Kaoru looks a little sad but Haruhi cheers him up straight away, those two would work better together anyway. "I'm so happy for you two!", Tamaki exclaims. "My daughter is finally in love!". He grabs me and begins dancing around the room with me. I am suddenly snatched from his grasp and held in anothers. Hikaru holds me close, his arms wrapped protectively around me. "Sorry boss, she's not your daughter anymore". I giggle and look up, pressing a sweet kiss on his cheek. "Thank you", I whisper. "Its fine", he chuckles. "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you".

A couple years later we both finished school. Hikaru and Kaoru worked together and ran their families company while you went to university to study (something). A couple years later Hikaru proposed to you on the beach during sunset. Three months before you were to be married you found out you were pregnant and got married with a cute little baby bump. A couple of months later you gave birth to a baby girl, (D/n).

The end.