29. I will get you back

"14 Green Ave", I say. "Where is that?", Tamaki asks. "It's an abandoned building on the north side of town", Kyoya adds. "But isn't that the dangerous side of town?". "Yup". "Well we are all going to need to be very careful then". "You're not coming". "What do you mean I'm not coming?!", he yells. "It means that you can't come, only Mori and Huni are coming with me", I say. "Favoritism". "No its not favoritism, both of them have trained in martial arts and can protect themselves, however someone like you would be no use". "What?! I think I would be a great addition to the team!". "Yeah I'll give you a call when I need some mushrooms", I snicker. Tamaki hides in the corner and does just that. "Aw don't be so hard on Tamaki, (Y/n)-chan", Huni says. "I have no time to be laughing and having fun when my brother is being held captive somewhere, I can do all that when he is safe". Huni nods and begins picking the mushrooms out of Tamaki's hair. "OK are we ready?", I ask. Mori nods and grabs Huni, then we set off into the night.

"We're here", Mori says. I nod and we walk around, surveying the building. "We should split up". Mori nods and does so. Mori goes in the front, Huni takes one of the sides and I take the back. I push the large back door open and slip through, I am now in a darkroom lit with candles. I see two directions a door up ahead and a stair case that goes down to the basement. I put my ear up against the door and listen. I can hear two voices on the other side, I quietly step away from the door and make my way down the stairs. I walk down a long corridor and stop at a large wooden door. I push it open and find myself in a large room, on one side of the room is a bed and on the other is a small kitchen. I search the room but see no sign of anyone, but stop at a white door. I reached for the handle but stop when I hear a toilet flush. I jump back and roll under the bed, hiding myself. A few seconds later the white door opens and some one walks out. They walk into the center of the room and then out the wooden door. I breath out heavily, relieved. I get out from under the bed and looked around the room. The someone jumped on top of me, pinning me to the ground. "Ugh get off me", I growl, struggling from their grip. "(Y/n) is that you?", they ask. I look up them and my eyes widen. "S-shi, is that you?". He nods and hugs me. I can feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. He pulls away and stares into my eyes. "Why are you crying?", he asks. "Because I thought that you were dead". He hugs me again and rubs my back. "Anyway why are you here?", he asks. "I'm getting you out of here", I say in a determined tone. "(Y/n) you don't understand its too dangerous". "No Shi you don't understand, I would rather live a life with you then live alone". He gave me a sad smile. "Fine I'll come but just know that I am safe here, they are only training me". "Shi they are using you as a weapon and I need you to come home, you're all that I have left, Mom and Dad have abandoned me, they act like they are coming back but in reality I know that they aren't". "Don't worry Sis, I promise you will never be alone again".

The two of us head out the wooden door and run along the long corridor. We go up the stairs and out the backdoor. It was easier than I thought. Yet I knew that these people wouldn't let me take Shi without a fight. We snuck around the front and waited for Huni and Mori to return. They came outside and smiled when they saw you. "Did anyone see you?", I asks. They shake their heads and look over at Shi. "He looks just like you", Huni giggles. "Well we are twins", I smile. There it was, the smile that the hosts hadn't seen in so long. They missed it so much and were relieved to see it again. Shi turned to me. "So are all your friends boys?", he asks. "Uh most of them are". He seemed a little bit disappointed. "Why are you so moody all of a sudden?", you ask. "Don't worry, its nothing". "Yeah right, come on tell me", I beg. He leans over and whispers in my ear. "I don't like the way the tall one is looking at you and I bet a lot of your other friends give you the same look". I roll my eyes. "Come on its not like that". "Oh yes it is and if anyone hurts you I will personally destroy them". "Come on lets get home", I say changing the subject. We get into the awaiting car and drive away.

The king's POV

I sat awaiting Jester. He opened the large double doors and entered, walking towards me. He knelt down before my throne. "She's taken him, what should we do?", he asks me. "Tomorrow we will send the knights", I say. Jester nods and hands me a large cigarette. I put it in my mouth and let him light the end. I take a long satisfying drag of it, then blow the grey smoke out of my nose. That girl just took my strongest knight, when I take him back I will take her too.

Just a continuation of the current story. Please do suggest stuff, I only have a few ideas written down and after that I am blank. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD