Surprise ending: 2

He sat there, unmoving. Next to him sat a bouquet of flowers, your favorites of course. You walked over and knelt beside him. "Usa-chan... I didn't know you felt this way", you say, trying to hide you blush. Usa-chan sits still, not moving at all. You pick up the flowers and smell them. "T-thank you Usa-chan, these really are beautiful". Usa-chan continues to sit still. You notice something sitting in the grass so you pick it up. It was a small velvet box. Heat rushed to your cheeks as you thought of what it could hold. You opened it and gasped, inside was a beautiful diamond ring. "Y-you want to marry me?", you ask. Usa-chan doesn't move. Tears cascade down you face and you hug the large stuffed rabbit. "Yes, one thousand times yes". "Uh (Y/n)-chan, what are you doing?". You turn and see Huni standing before you. "Usa-chan and I are engaged!", you announce.

Timeskip

"So what happened to her?", Kyoya asks. "She thinks she getting married to Usa-chan", Mori replies. "Huni's stuffed rabbit?". Mori nods and looks at the girl rocking back and forth, her arms restrained by a straight jacket. "Is it really necessary to have her locked up in here, its just a stuffed rabbit". Mori nods. "She's madly in love with it, Huni doesn't want to give it away and when we gave her a different one she knew it wasn't him straight away". Kyoya sighs and adjusts his glasses. There is a sudden knock at the door and a short blonde boy enters. "Is (Y/n)-chan Ok?", Huni asks. Mori shakes his head. "She still thinks she's marrying Usa-chan". Huni sighs. "Let me go in". The taller boys eyes widen. "What? You don't wanna go in there", Kyoya says. Huni shakes his head. "I need to go in". The boys sigh and unlock the door for Huni, watching him approach (Y/n) from the other side of the glass. Huni walks over and places Usa-chan next to (Y/n). She was currently zoned out but as soon as the stuffed rabbit was sat next to her her eyes widened. She jumped on top of it, nuzzling her face into it. Huni wasn't too sure what to do so he left you be. Mori placed his hand on Huni's shoulder. "You did the right thing". Huni nods and walks out of the room. Leaving his best friend, Usa-chan, forever.