10. Lobelia academy

You had hoped out of the car and started to walk towards the school, when something grabbed you from behind. A tall girl with short brown hair smiled and caressed your face. "Why is a fair maiden such as your self here in this school rather than our beautiful Lobelia academy?", she asked. She was dipping you and you shrugged. After a while she loosened her grip and you managed to get her off you. Once free you ran as fast as you could all the way to the host club, with three random girls following you. You ran into the music room and closed the door behind you. The hosts all looked at you surprised, you never came in the morning. "What is it (y/n)?", Kyoya asked. You were hunched over with your hands on your knees  unable to speak.  You managed to point at the door before it was broken down by the Lobelia academy girls. The three girls smiled as they walked over the broken door. As they came closer the hosts stepped back. The the tall girl with short hair called out to you. "Young maiden why do you hide among this filth?", she asked with a disgusted look on her face. The hosts sighed and filled you in. Apparently the Lobelia girls had tried several times to take Haruhi to their school and even try to kiss her. This made you even more scared of them you hid behind Mori, tightly clutching his jacket from behind and slowly peeking around at the girls. What did they want with me. Then she grabbed you again pulling you close to her chest. How she even get there?  Teleportation? "My name is Benio, third year student of Saint Lobelia academy, join us", she said before slyly  tying your wrists together behind your back. The other girls grabbed you and pulled duct tape over your mouth before running out of the room carring your struggling body. 

You were left in the dark. There was a blind fold covering your eyes and you couldn't speak. Then Benio lifted off your blindfold and gently removed the duct tape. "Maiden you are going to perform for us", she stated in an assertive voice. I sighed, why me?

Hosts POV
The hosts had chased after the Lobelia girls, but now they were out of sight. Where had they disappeared to? They had just disappeared into thin air. They all sighed and collapsed on to the ground,exhausted , all except Kyoya. "The Lobelia girls will make her part of their performance tonight", he stated. "We will see her later". The hosts nodded and set off to class, they were all ten minutes late. 

Your POV
The Lobelia girls had forced you to take part in their performance. You played a young maiden named Marianne. After an hour of resisting you gave in. They played the song and instead of lip sincing you sang. Your beautiful voice echoed through the large hall. Benio came up behind you and gave you a hug. "Young maiden you will fit nicely into Saint Lobelia academy",she said with smile on her face. Oh no, I didn't want to leave this school, I had already made a lot of friends. This was the first time I had actually felt happy at school, the first time I had people who noticed me and saw me as more than just that nerdy girl. Now I was some one, some one important. And friends, for the first time I had friends. For the first time, in a long time...

It was an hour before the show and another Lobelia academy student did your hair and make up. It as terrible and way to much, you wiped it off and told her to start again. Ten minutes later you looked a lot better. The make up you wore looked nice, a sparkly (colour) ombre eye shadow and pink lips. You slipped a (colour) dress over your head and you were ready. You hung back stage until it was your turn. You and Benio were the main characters, she played a man, the man that in the play Marianne was in love with. You got out into the stage and sang, the audience quietened down and stared in awe. What a beautiful voice. Then in the back you saw the host club watching, it made you smile knowing they were there. At the end of the performance Benio's character was dieing, I got so caught up in the scene that I actually started crying. Large tear streamed down my face as I called out his name. "Lord Freddrick please, stay with me", you begged. He was laying on the ground and you rested his head on you knees. "Please I can't loose you". Then you began to hear sobbing in the audience. Most of them were crying even some of the hosts. Hikaru, Kaoru and Huni were all crying, you internally smiled. Then the curtain dropped and you began to laugh. Tears ran down your face as you continued to laugh. All the hosts had now come on to the stage now and attacked you with a big group hug. You smiled through the tears. Then your moment was interrupted by some Beni Bara (Suga club fans). "Oh my gosh you were so good", they all praised. You smiled back at them and even ruffled a smaller girls hair, causing her to scream in delight. 

Afterwards Benio came over to me and the hosts. She handed me a piece of paper with registry information. An application form for Saint Lobelia academy. You sighed and shook you head. "I'm sorry, even though I did have fun I can't leave here, this is where all my friends are", you smiled. Benio gave you a disappointed looked and turned around. "Do not worry fair maiden for I will one day rescue you from this wretched place". You giggled as you and the host club walked outside. Every time you ask, makes want to stay even more.