33. An interrupted twin day

The hosts walked up to (Y/n) and Shi's house and confidently knocked on the door. Shi opened the door and looked at the group of boys. "Can I help you?", he asks. Tamaki steps forward. "I would like to spend the day with my beloved daughter!", he exclaims, his eyes were replaced with hearts. Shi sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "Please stop calling her your daughter and sorry we already have plans". Shi slammed the door in their faces. "Well that was rude", Kaoru complained.

A few seconds later the door swung open. (Y/n) stood in the door way, looking as cute as ever. "I'm sorry about him", you giggle. "What can I help you guys with?". "We want to hang out with you (Y/n)-chan!", Huni giggles. "I'm sorry guys I already have plans". "Doing what?", Kaoru asks. "Well me and Shi were gonna have a twin day". "What's that?", Tamaki asks. "Its a day where twins hang out with each other and just enjoy each others company". "We're twins, can we hang out with you?", Hikaru and Kaoru say. I give them an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Shi already planned out the whole day we're gonna go by ourselves, I'll hang out with you all tomorrow". "Ok see you tomorrow (Y/n)-chan, you look very cute", Huni giggled. I blushed and looked down at my outfit. I was wearing (Outfit in picture above). "Oh thank you Huni", I giggle, giving them all a sweet smile. I didn't realize it but all the boys faces turned bright red, even Mori and Kyoya. I waved to them and then closed the door.

"What are we going to do now?", Tamaki complains. "Lets follow them", the twins say, smirking mischievously. The others sigh but agree, they all wondered what the two of you would be doing.

Meanwhile you were inside waiting for Shi to get ready. "Ugh you're taking forever", you complain. "Well I gotta look good". "For who? Yana isn't going to be there", I giggle. Shi runs out of his room shirtless and glares at me. "I don't like her and who are you getting ready for?", he questions. "I'm already ready and I'm not trying to impress anyone". "Are you sure? Does my sister have a crush?", he sang. My face turned bright red. "N-no". "You so do! Who is it?". "No one, I don't like anyone". "I can tell when you are lying, just tell me!". "Shut up and put a shirt on!".

The hosts sat outside the house, listening to the ongoing conversation. "Ugh you're taking forever". "Well I gotta look good". "For who? Yana isn't going to be there". We could hear (Y/n) giggling and then someone running. "I don't like her and who are you getting ready for?". "I'm already ready and I'm not trying to impress anyone". "Are you sure? Does my sister have a crush?". "N-no". "You so do! Who is it?". "No one, I don't like anyone". "I can tell when you are lying, just tell me!". "Shut up and put a shirt on!". Each of the hosts, except Haruhi and Hikaru, blushed. Did (Y/n) have a crush and if so who? "(Y/n) has a crush!". "Shut up!". "(Y/n) has a boyfriend". "How about I get a boyfriend, lets see how you feel then". "What?! You are never getting a boyfriend". "Hmm maybe I should ask Yuma, he seems to like me". "You will do no such thing". "Watch me". Now all the hosts could hear was running and then banging. "(Y/n) open this door right now!". "Hold on, let me call my boyfriend first". "Noooooo!". Now the hosts could hear (Y/n) laughing. "Woah she is evil", Hikaru said.

Right now you had locked yourself in the bathroom. "(Y/n) open this door right now". "Nope". "Come on". "No". "Please". "Fine". I unlocked the door and pushed it open. Shi glared at me. "Hey", I giggled. "Hey". "Are you ready yet?". Shi sighs. "No". "Well go and get ready, you need to hurry up, the car will be here in 10 minutes". He nods and walks back to his room. He now sleeps in the guest bedroom and mine sometimes.

10 minutes later Shi was ready and we got into the car. We drove into town and found a restaurant to have lunch. When we were in the middle of eating I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned to look out the window and saw something move quickly past it. At first I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't go away. After about 10 minutes of watching the window in the reflection of my spoon I figured out who it was. The host club... Why were they here?