Ending 3: Kyoya

He was tall and slim. His black hair sat neatly on his head, swaying slightly in the gentle breeze. He pushed up his glasses, tucking his black note book under his arm. His usual sombre face seemed to glow as his lips flashed me a rare smile. Kyoya Ootori. Him? Why him? He didn't have time for romance or anything like that, he was always just writing in his black notebook. "I see you got my letter, it may be surprising but it is true. I do indeed hold feelings for you". He offers you a dark blue rose, it seemed too perfect. You were lost for words. "I-I uh". He raised an eyebrow and came closer, his hand catching my chin. "Is there someone else you care for? Perhaps one of the other hosts. Its fine if our feelings aren't mutual, just as long as you know that mine are there is fine". He runs his slender fingers along your jawline, filling your stomach to the brim with butterflies. You were still finding it difficult to speak so used body language instead. You hug him, hiding your face in his chest. "Is this you saying you feel the same?", he asks. You nod and giggle. He runs a finger along your jawline once again, this time from the bottom of your ear to the tip of your chin. He forces you to look up at him, your gaze meets. You can see the desire in his eyes. He leans down and places a gentle kiss on your lips. When he pulls away you hide your face in his chest, your face bright red. He chuckles and strokes your hair. "Come one, I'll call a car to take you home".

The next morning you got a text from Kyoya telling you to meet him outside school. You got your car to drop you off and the you saw him. He was standing leaning against the large metal gate. He gave you a rare smile and offered you his hand. It was so strange getting this kind of attention from him, he wasn't that affectionate towards others. He intertwined his fingers with your and lead you through the halls. People stared as you walked past. Kyoya seemed unfazed while you were literally a tomato. He pulled you into the host club, the other members gasped at the sight of your connected hands. "I ship it!", Tamaki yells. We both sweat drop and find a secluded area in the host club to sit. He sits next to me and places his black notebook in my hands. "What's this for?', you ask. "I wanted you to look through it, tell me what you think". You nod and open it. It was quite surprising. There were poems about you in there and some really good sketches too. "Why me?, you ask. "There's nothing special about me". He chuckles quietly and presses his forehead against yours. "You make you special, I wouldn't love anyone else because they are not you". You blush and gentle peck his lips, catching him off guard. Now it was his time to blush.

At the end of the year Kyoya left Ouran and went to university to study as a doctor. After you left school you went there too. He wasn't too affectionate while you were in public but gave you every single drop of his love when you were alone. A couple years later he proposed to you in the garden of his father's house after a family gathering. You both didn't want a big wedding so just had a small gathering with your dad and brother and the rest of Kyoya's family. A couple months later you found out you were pregnant and eventually gave birth to a baby boy, named (S/n).

The end